8o6wJ.png

this pretty much sums up the show.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny :manny:

im not buying seasons on dvd, but if its on ill watch it. i can see why most people dont like it because initially i was turned off by all the things you mentioned as well. but one day i watched it baked and liked it ever since

Same here

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I understand why some people don't like it, but I don't get why people HATE it. In this age where everything has to be smart, wry or dry humor I guess a sitcom that is more in line of shyt from the 90's style of tv comedies is the root of all evil. I like it because it has likeable characters, relateable plots and its just an easy show to throw on and kill time. Is it laugh out loud every minute funny? Not at all. Does the laugh track kind of deceive you and aid in thinking the jokes are funnier than they actually are? Yes. But there is times during any given episode with actual funny lines.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll watch the episodes once, enjoy it, but then I have no desire to rewatch them. I think the only episode I`ve rewatched was the episode with Sheldon and the toy Spock. I can see why people hate on it.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
I understand why some people don't like it, but I don't get why people HATE it. In this age where everything has to be smart, wry or dry humor I guess a sitcom that is more in line of shyt from the 90's style of tv comedies is the root of all evil. I like it because it has likeable characters, relateable plots and its just an easy show to throw on and kill time. Is it laugh out loud every minute funny? Not at all. Does the laugh track kind of deceive you and aid in thinking the jokes are funnier than they actually are? Yes. But there is times during any given episode with actual funny lines.

it gets hated on because it's on top right now. :manny:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
great show Ive seen all of the episodes more than once and I laugh at every episode :manny:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
While it's a good thing to see smart people being represented on tv, at the end of the day it's still a run-of-the-mill sitcom where the writers laugh at nerds. Having read a few science books in the couple years it's fun to understand their scientific ramblings, but if it weren't for Sheldon TBBT I think it would have been cancelled already cause it's not that funny.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I, too, don't understand the hate. Might not like it but I don't see the hate.

I remember looking at ratings for a station and Big Bang Theory RE-RUNS did better than new episodes of certain shows.

Personally, I think it's ok, they might force it sometimes but it is an original concept. At least it's not another cop show or comedy with a dysfunctional family