Why Houses Are So Expensive In The U.S.

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
Don't say that...passive income thrcoli gang will come for you
:manny:it offers one of the best returns people can get on their money. Banks don't offer shyt in interest. Gold is a trash investment. Bonds aren't paying shyt, and the dollar is losing value at a rapid pace. Plus lot of the investment is foreign investors parking their money here..Hopefully Bitcoin can be that asset that people can store their wealth in and preserve the value and some of these other assets can come back down to more reasonable levels.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do they mention anything about Foreign (i.e. chinese ) investors and pension/hedge funds?:lupe::coffee:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:manny:it offers one of the best returns people can get on their money. Banks don't offer shyt in interest. Gold is a trash investment. Bonds aren't paying shyt, and the dollar is losing value at a rapid pace. Plus lot of the investment is foreign investors parking their money here..Hopefully Bitcoin can be that asset that people can store their wealth in and preserve the value and some of these other assets can come back down to more reasonable levels.
Housing is one of those things that needs to be relegated more

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
you cant be serious i always thought USA get a lot for their dollars in homes, grand 4 or 5 bedrooms with mad space for the price of a 1 bedroom in London.

you could get a big ass 4 bedroom in the USA for 250 000

you couldnt get a decent 2 bedroom in London for 250 000

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
you cant be serious i always thought USA get a lot for their dollars in homes, grand 4 or 5 bedrooms with mad space for the price of a 1 bedroom in London.

You're comparing one of the best cities in the world to the entirety of a nation.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You're comparing one of the best cities in the world to the entirety of a nation.

i guess so but the title of the thread mentioned "why are US houses so expensive" and i thought they get a good deal compared to other places ie. London.

always with outdoor spaces too, acres and shyt, thats a millionaires dream in other countries.

USA got the best house prices i have seen, you could get acres and mad rooms for less than 250 000 lol, thats impossible here.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
i guess so but the title of the thread mentioned "why are US houses so expensive" and i thought they get a good deal compared to other places ie. London.

always with outdoor spaces too, acres and shyt, thats a millionaires dream in other countries.

USA got the best house prices i have seen, you could get acres and mad rooms for less than 250 000 lol, thats impossible here.

Most of those large acres of land are owned by farmers.

Lots of wealthy areas are just plots of land.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null

Where???? I live in Missouri and you can’t get a big ass 4 bedroom for 250k. A year ago yes. Now hell no unless it’s in the hood and in bad condition.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Where???? I live in Missouri and you can’t get a big ass 4 bedroom for 250k. A year ago yes. Now hell no unless it’s in the hood and in bad condition.

i live in London (at the moment) so housing is so expensive and the sg foot spaces are also smaller than the USA for your money.

put it this way bro. in the USA you could get a pool, garage, garden, 4-5 bedrooms for a million. you may struggle to find a 3-4 bedroom with even outdoor space for a million here. more for your buck i think with USA prices and value.

Missouri that's a dope place. :salute:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i live in London (at the moment) so housing is so expensive and the sg foot spaces are also smaller than the USA for your money.

put it this way bro. in the USA you could get a pool, garage, garden, 4-5 bedrooms for a million. you may struggle to find a 3-4 bedroom with even outdoor space for a million here. more for your buck i think with USA prices and value.

Missouri that's a dope place. :salute:

Land reflects prices. Boston, NYC and DC that are sort of designed like European cities at expensive since they are on landlocked places.

Same with San Francisco and Miami is headed towards that path too