Why Houses Are So Expensive In The U.S.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
you need a transferable mortgage bro, so you are not just throwing your money down the drain.

i am doing the same myself, i dont have enough yet for the rate and guarantor but Isha Allah the aim is for christmas/new years.

just a small 2 bedroom no outdoor space necessary although a garage would be nice its not realistic in my budget and in this city.
I'm in a building

I don't really in this conception. I get it, I'm not building any equity by renting. However, I'm not "throwing money away" by any stretch. I'm paying monthly for a place I am actually living in at this moment.

When the day comes when I move out, I won't look back and say "Man, I wasted all of that money". No regrets at all.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I'm in a building

I don't really in this conception. I get it, I'm not building any equity by renting. However, I'm not "throwing money away" by any stretch. I'm paying monthly for a place I am actually living in at this moment.

When the day comes when I move out, I won't look back and say "Man, I wasted all of that money". No regrets at all.

i hear you.

thats the advice that is thrown to me they say i have wasted money on rent since i have been looking for a second party to cosign my move.

i know what you are saying as long as you were living there peaceful and happy money well spent, but imagine all your rent was there to show fore still? that's a cushy mortgage deal and its not easy so i further understand waiting it out.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
“Owning a home is the primary of joining the middle class”

America please stop teaching people this BS. It’s not entirely true. If you make good money you are still part of the middle class.
What you gonna pass down to ur kids?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
You can literally pass down anything to your kids.

My parents have 200K in cash waiting for me and my sis when they pass away.

Anything that is viewed as an investment can be passed down.
And they can blow right through that. A house they can literally live in their whole life and then pass down to their kids too

bnew

Veteran
Daps