Why hasn’t Rockstar remastered Max Payne 1+2?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I Played 1 and 3, had 2 but never got to it.
This would be a Reason to get back into the Series all together though.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
With the way it ended...

I think Max deserves a break, unless it's a prequel of some sorts :hubie:

A prequel would definitely work provided Remedy was at the helm. They could go back to Max's days as a detective, coming up with his partner B.B. , keep it in NY and make another awesome game through that.

I always hated 3 a bit for how it ended since it would be hard as hell to go forward with the story from there.....but a prequel would work gangbusters if done right.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Probably one of the most underrated games of the last decade
And they just threw it in the bushes

But I put the blame more on 2k it seems like they ruined rockstar games
Hold up what’s the deal with 2k and rockstar? Wasn’t the mafia game or saints row by 2k? Competition to gta

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Hold up what’s the deal with 2k and rockstar? Wasn’t the mafia game or saints row by 2k? Competition to gta
Mafia is a 2k property

Saints row is made by volition inc

One of the teams at rockstar helped develop mafia 3

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
That dude got that wrong...

Rockstar and 2K are subsidiaries of Take-Two interactive...

2K does not have any say or anything to do with Rockstar, they just share the same parent company...

The only one that can influence Rockstar is Take-Two and they have, which is what has lead to all these high level departures and the push for online over single player DLC...

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
That dude got that wrong...

Rockstar and 2K are subsidiaries of Take-Two interactive...

2K does not have any say or anything to do with Rockstar, they just share the same parent company...

The only one that can influence Rockstar is Take-Two and they have, which is what has lead to all these high level departures and the push for online over single player DLC...
It’s crazy I was playing 2K and noticed some stuff that made me feel like it was GTA related or stolen from even lol same with tomb raider even if it wasn’t under this umbrella

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Loved Max Payne 1 and never got to 2 but 3 was such a chore to finish for me. It just didn't work for me.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
fukk all that, Max Payne is retired. The ending up 3 was great:blessed:

They need to do use another protagonist, but more open world. I loved the hell out of 3, but I can understand why it underperformed. It was a corridor shooter, more so than COD and that speaks volumes.

They need to make an undercover cop game almost:jbhmm:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seller has 100% positive feedback but it’s as a buyer tho...hope it’s legit

just set it up...that sound when you first turn on the PS3 is heavenly :banderas:

even tho it’s not the best console it’s my personal favorite...I don’t think I’ve gamed more on any other console...forgot how light the DS3 feels...wish the DS4 was 100% compatible with these games...it doesn’t work for some tho

I wonder if I cmon buy a warranty for it from square trade still :francis:

shyt came in the box and everything is in pristine condition but I’m hearing a very soft knock occasionally that I don’t remove hearing...granted it’s been a while since I had a PS3