Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
What about your alt? :patrice::jbhmm:

I will give you a lil insight on psychological profiles.
Of the few thousand posts I have, they are mostly all about the same thing.
If I left today, and came back 10 years from now, I would be the same person.
Understand?

If you did not see and instantly recognize me now, you did not see me before, because I was not here.

Pretense is not my style.

I like interesting things and people, most folks are simply, simple.
You are incorrect

Daps
Her thread was deleted, that's her 'deal.' Its a very obvious and understandable question, I'm curious myself. Exposals generally rock unless there's doxxing or the thread starter asks that it be deleted... right? Idk, I'm not really one for coli history.

Did we get an answer yet? :lupe:

@hex answered this 4 pages ago.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I will give you a lil insight on psychological profiles.
Of the few thousand posts I have, they are mostly all about the same thing.
If I left today, and came back 10 years from now, I would be the same person.
Understand?

If you did not see and instantly recognize me now, you did not see me before, because I was not here.

Pretense is not my style.

I like interesting things and people, most folks are simply, simple.
You are incorrect

:ufdup: "Alt" babble

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@hex answered this 4 pages ago.

Thread never got deleted, it got moved to The Vault for Houston to review. I'm the one that told him boriquaking should be banned.

Houston said he needs to do more research before he decides what to do.

Aside from that, mind your business.

:ohhh:Ah, I took that to be a reference to the og thread bc of that last lil bit. Skimming.

But if that's so, why should she "mind her business" when she supplied the evidence? That is kinda her business, she put in the work for the exposal. And why would @The Burger King be notified of her thread's fate and not her? :jbhmm:

Hell, @The Burger King can verify what I said in this thread, about boriquaking. I PM'ed him shortly after he @ me, about moving the thread and Houston reviewing it.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:ufdup: "Alt" babble

Why would a person need an alt when they are as legion?
Have I not been a savior, devil, saint, demon, lover, yesterday hater, and most presently Sigmund Fraud??
What would one need an alt for?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Y’all need to stop bytching real shyt this site starting to make me sick

The nikka said the only racist black people he met are on the coli, nikka I’m racist, and black and on the coli and so are many of u

Folks said he needed help, rule of thumb is if u can’t afford to lose it, don’t lend it

Many of u assessed that and sent bra ya money, the nikka is a down bad broke nikka and y’all tryna make it seem like he called us all monkeys then asked for bread

Y’all nikkas be too bored bruh, time to find a life outside this forum shyt fr fr
You and many others are black racists?

Daps
:ohhh:Ah, I took that to be a reference to the og thread bc of that last lil bit. Skimming.

But if that's so, why should she "mind her business" when she supplied the evidence? That is kinda her business, she put in the work for the exposal. And why would @The Burger King be notified of her thread's fate and not her? :jbhmm:

Because Nicole is an unruly homosexual overly sassy and offensive fxggot MAN.

Stop glazing past the obvious, @HarlemHottie :mjtf:

Just cause you like that poster doesn't mean that you can't tell the truth.

You know good and damn well that if it was any other poster on this site claiming to be a woman but it was revealed that "she" did not know what a clit was while claiming to be the mother of 3 children, that you would admit that they're lying.

But because you and this tranny have developed camaraderie over the years, you just ignore the fact that this "woman" was screenshotted on this site wondering aloud whether or not "she" has a prostate.

:mjtf:

Is it any wonder why posters including mods don't like him and don't want to be bothered with him?

Everybody has a breaking point and that tranny has pushed nearly every posters buttons that post on this site.

The only reason he has so many brehs in his corner is cause it was revealed last week that he jumps in their inboxes with threats. He literally posted the screenshot evidence of this HIMSELF.

I will give you that the trans man can be useful at times. Exposing that punk ass @boriquaking was a necessity.

But let's not pretend as if Nicole doesn't need to be exposed his damn self. 2 things can be true.

:mjtf:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Because as I said, she's been running her mouth for months. Why would I interact with her at all at this point?

Anybody, even her, could've @ me or Houston (which is what The Burger King did) instead of spouting these bizarre ass conspiracy theories. She's been in several threads talking about "hex is trying to protect boriquaking!" based solely on her imagination. When I'm the main one pushing for a ban. And you're asking why didn't I engage her? Why would I?

Fred.