Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
We are men, there is no damn way HUNDREDS of men on here love, like, fascinated by "her" and that is a man.
Scientifically impossible

Now being a damn lunatic with psychological issues that no psychiatrist can help with, like myself, that I can agree with.

That's a fukking man, breh. If there's "HUNDREDS" of men on here fascinated by that nikka then that just solidifies my past statements that there's a bunch of fags that post on here. Stop referring to that nikka as a female.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's a fukking man, breh. If there's "HUNDREDS" of men on here fascinated by that nikka then that just solidifies my past statements that there's a bunch of fags that post on here. Stop referring to that nikka as a female.

Well I saw her in a music video, and a pic was put up already by someone, same person.

And a certain horny mod, said she a female.
hahjahaahahahhhaahahh

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well I saw her in a music video, and a pic was put up already by someone, same person.

And a certain horny mod, said she a female.
hahjahaahahahhhaahahh

Good Lord, y'all nikkas is gullible. Now I see why it was so easy for @boricuaking to fleece y'all nikkas. I need to get on my scam shyt on here too :mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Good Lord, y'all nikkas is gullible. Now I see why it was so easy for @boricuaking to fleece y'all nikkas. I need to get on my scam shyt on here too :mjlol:

I doubt hundreds of men, and so many blk men would be tricked for years.

That would be a disaster.
I really really checked it out.

Let us say that is a tranny, the brooklyn guys who hang out with her would be food
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahh

Seriously, too much evidence suggest that is definitely a woman.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I doubt hundreds of men, and so many blk men would be tricked for years.

That would be a disaster.
I really really checked it out.

Let us say that is a tranny, the brooklyn guys who hang out with her would be food
hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahh

Seriously, too much evidence suggest that is definitely a woman.

Issa man. Sorry to break it to you. You so badly want that nikka to be a female but God had other plans. Hope you ain't send no dikk pics to son.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:
Makes you think if there more Hispanics than cacs on this forum than previously thought?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Bro? Down bad? :mjlol:

This racist hispanic mf probably in Cancun by now snorting 1k of that Tony Montana powder laughing at y'all :russ:

The coli once again making dreams come true :wow:
He's literally the only nıgga on my ignore list for 2 years now. I'm typically cool with everyone but I really wanna smack the shıt outta that fággot for stalking my post and negging me claiming I'm racist towards Hispanics.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Issa man. Sorry to break it to you. You so badly want that nikka to be a female but God had other plans. Hope you ain't send no dikk pics to son.

There are masseuse parlors, strip clubs, worehouses, and women willing to do whatever for price or time.
Sex is easy to get.

Now what Nicole is, is a person who can draw posts from anyone, and use it against them.
Wait until she unleashes all my posts about short and fat.
Most folks would rather not be reminded of those posts or for others to remember them.

That is what I find fascinating most of all, she can turn the tides and sink ships, at will.

With that super power, she has many in the palm of her hands.
That is actually diabolical, and impressive.