Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Semantics? You called yourself a black racist and claimed it’s a lot of black racists on this site
I hate white people

fukk crackers

When I become a sports agent I will make sure my clients have more success than white players

fukk they white owners and Ye + Kyrie were right

How u want me to spell it for u?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I don’t give a fukk
Okay so called black racist, you hate white people but yet you use they currency, went to they schools, patronize all they businesses

If you was really bout that life you wouldn’t be on here calling yourself a racist with pride, and got the nerve to emphasize that you black

Y’all dudes need to really think about the shyt y’all be saying

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Okay so called black racist, you hate white people but yet you use they currency, went to they schools, patronize all they businesses

If you was really bout that life you wouldn’t be on here calling yourself a racist with pride, and got the nerve to emphasize that you black

Lmaooo you’re retarded breh I was tryna take it easy but now I’m wit the bull shyt let’s get it
Screen_Shot_2021-03-01_at_2.28.39_PM.png

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

Let’s get it bra stop talkin Morse code say wat u needa say nikka