Why has all evidence of boriquaking finessing this site been deleted?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Gritsngravy that ain’t an intelligent argument

shyt if u ask me that’s the white man’s argument, akin to go back to your country

I was born here and have made all my legacy here, why not try to change the system within?

If I finesse and make it to a level in my career path on who I couldn’t use my own racial bias to withhold opportunities from cacs?

And if u don’t believe I can u tellin me u don’t have belief that black people can be in positions of power in America which is foolish, especially if u yourself are American

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
@Apprentice the point is you went to the extreme calling yourself a racist and hating white people but yet you not living life to the extreme

For you to have them feelings yo supposed to be carrying yourself a certain way, doing certain things

Are you an anarchist, saboteur, do you even have theories and ideas of how to “regime change” the country, state, city, or town

Where would u be at and what would you be doing if the revolution started

These is some of the prerequisites u need to have before we hear about how much you hate white people and america going around Internet forums proudly calling yourself a racist like it’s cool

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Apprentice the point is you went to the extreme calling yourself a racist and hating white people but yet you not living life to the extreme

For you to have them feelings yo supposed to be carrying yourself a certain way, doing certain things

Are you an anarchist, saboteur, do you even have theories and ideas of how to “regime change” the country, state, city, or town

Where would u be at and what would you be doing if the revolution started

These is some of the prerequisites u need to have before we hear about how much you hate white people and america going around Internet forums proudly calling yourself a racist like it’s cool
Because I don’t shoot up a block of cacs indiscriminate I ain’t racist?

Because I think before I act on these cacs I aint racist?

U kill from within homie, why won’t I try to make life better for black people before I kill white mfs

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Because I don’t shoot up a block of cacs indiscriminate I ain’t racist?

Because I think before I act on these cacs I aint racist?

U kill from within homie, why won’t I try to make life better for black people before I kill white mfs
And the fact that you glossed over my post and reduced it to shooting cacs up let’s me know u not about that life

U not trying to kill from within you just trying to fit in with this “Mixed” society cause america isn’t just a white enclave
And it’s nothing wrong with trying to get your life together and help uplift other black people

But hating white people and being a racist is talking way too tough

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And the fact that you glossed over my post and reduced it to shooting cacs up let’s me know u not about that life

U not trying to kill from within you just trying to fit in with this “Mixed” society cause america isn’t just a white enclave
And it’s nothing wrong with trying to get your life together and help uplift other black people

But hating white people and being a racist is talking way too tough
:mjlol:

Real shyt bro, if u kno the way I lived life u wouldn’t be talkin like this

I don’t try to mix in wit cacs at all u crazy, if me going to school is mixing in wit cacs then so be it

We can revisit this convo in 10 years lord willing

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Real shyt bro, if u kno the way I lived life u wouldn’t be talkin like this

I don’t try to mix in wit cacs at all u crazy, if me going to school is mixing in wit cacs then so be it

We can revisit this convo in 10 years lord willing
From the sounds of it you really not about that life

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
There are Certain mods who have vendettas against black posters, biases for their own white and nonblack races no matter how much they violate, they support the chaos agents and formerly banned Alts like @Jamie Sommers who @The Burger King exposed, posters like the above JS who create friction in order for the message to get distorted when the cac or nonblack subject of a violation is exposed. It’s more than Obvious at this point. All that I care about is the awareness- enough people saw my original thread to know the type of time that racist fuk is on.and the fact that we need to be more discerning of who we accept.

Going forward, if you have relevant information to post here, preserve your own shyt in the event of a deletion (full page screenshots if you have an iPhone). Someone is playing dirty work. Be vigilant - im
Off this for now. Respect to the real ones.
As a protected poster, I can confirm this to be true

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
There should be a coli mega begging ass panhandling thread!

Showcase all the gofundme mafukkas!

The coli full of suckas willing to fund lazy mafukkas!

I remember 1 nikka on here said he quit his job and setup a gofundme and the coli was rallying around the nikka who was giving updates 24/7 instead of searching Indeed.com :dead:

Last edited: