Why give birth to what hates u? - Wench signs up to Coli

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
why is it okay for blak men to talk trash and hate on black women but its an issue for black women to hate and throw trash about black men?
You can either remain this dumb and scorned or seek help, but you have to get that ban. :ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
These are the types that were lurking for years and waiting for open registration...SMH:beli:

Close the door already.
Yep

Bringing their LSA bm hating ass over here to place blame and show zero accountability

Reminds me of that TD Jakes thread. When he stopped pandering to BW, they left the congregation :mjlol:

This fat crusty chick would’ve been the first to bounce

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
why is it okay for blak men to talk trash and hate on black women but its an issue for black women to hate and throw trash about black men?
You're saying you want to see black men die. You went way out of bounds there.
No one on here is wishing harm on Black women.
Infact, ya'll see us standing behind Britney Griner and Beyonce and others and I get the opposite vibe. We support Black women over here.
either way, obviously you have some internal issues you need to work out...going on Twitter and espousing about how you don't feel bad that nikkas are showing up missing is not good for your mental or spiritual health.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nope nothing but white skinned worshipping i see. dont forget to show your daughter that. hopefully she will be mentality okay to know how much her men hate her. im sure she will look at you the same.
Ironically, your tweets are white skin worshiping as well :mjlol:

But I’m not seeing any posts in here requesting black women to die or to be aborted:jbhmm:

I definitely won’t be telling my daughters not to date BM though. In fact, my neice just had a baby by a good black man :jbhmm:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I SEE BLACK MEN CALLING BLACK OWMEN GORILLAS ON TIWTTER.
Report them then, stop playing into it like a child. Consider this, when you see that and respond with vitriol, what do you expect to happen when a random black man stumbles across your response? How does this not create an endless cycle of vitriol?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
i want him to be a boy but i dont want him to be a full boy because black boys fully have been horrible to me. gay black men have been nice to me sense i can rember
You're way too far gone for me to interact with so this will be my last response to you.
You suggest CASTRATING your Black male sons?
:why:
Please go away.