Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure: nah bruh

Swahili are Bantu people that lived on the coast (Swahili coast) that traded and intermarried with Arabs coming from the Arabian pennisula. THey became Muslim and adopted some Arab culture. That said, there are several that look no different than mainland Bantu people but there is an Arab admixture there. Their language is a lingua franca most people that speak Swahili are not of the Swahili ethnicity

The Comoros Islands are not Swahili. They are admixed like its neighbours Mozambique and Madagascar. @Carl Johnson already posted Swahili people. When I ask for Swahili people, I mean mainland Swahili, not admixed people from the Comoros Islands.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Swahili is mostly Island and coastline :dwillhuh: And its obvious many have African, Indian and Middle Eastern ancestry. There isn't DNA studies on every Island or coast but it'd all look like Comoros Island.

@Robbie3000 @Kunta @Blackrogue @The Tanzanian Prince If I am wrong then let me know

The Comoros Islands are not Swahili

They are admixed islands.

This is a typical Swahili man:
Swahili.jpg

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:usure: nah bruh

Swahili are Bantu people that lived on the coast (Swahili coast) that traded and intermarried with Arabs coming from the Arabian pennisula. THey became Muslim and adopted some Arab culture. That said, there are several that look no different than mainland Bantu people but there is an Arab admixture there. Their language is a lingua franca most people that speak Swahili are not of the Swahili ethnicity
only a few merchant arabs came to east africa not enough to dilute their genetics

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Many Ethios can get swole but Somalis have more Nilotic-like body types so it's harder for them.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Also full of Italian and English. AKA loan words

The Somali language borrowed words from English, Italian and Arabic to fill in the gaps where there wasn't Somali equivalents.

Your vocabulary is tied to your immediate surroundings which is why we have over 200 words for camel and only foreign words for other objects.
Do your DNA analysis then get back with us