Why east africans cant be swole/huge like west africans/haitians/bantu/jamaicans/AAs

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Already mentioned i know. They mixed with Arabs and follow the Arab religion culture and diet..:scust:

They're far from Black..
635723312279660751-396503368_kobe_zps68630f0d.gif

east africans are not mixed with Arabs. There's no scientific evidence that supports that nonsense.

Daps
Luos are not Bantu. They are Nilotic.

Swahili is a mixture of Bantu languages, Arabic and Portuguese. It's not an exclusive Bantu language like Kikuyu or Zulu. @Kunta is right.
as for the Swahili while i'm sure some of are mixed background looking at photos i would lean toward most being straight up African:comeon:

zanzibar_arabic_1890_scaled.jpg

Arabic Dressing Culture in Zanzibar, 1890

9095549_1_l.jpg

Swahili people in traditional costume.

bWF4Vz04MDA%3D_x_htp.jpg

Kenyan Swahili man

lamu-donkey-races_jpg_880x2000_q85.jpg

Swahili people

SWAHILI%2BDRESS.jpg

Swahili girls in traditional dress

16640533379_c2745574cd_b.jpg

... Swahili little girl with veil on a fisher dhow, Pemba island, Zanzibar Archipelago,

3355244417_0a3f9e7f97_z.jpg

Veiled Swahili girl in Pemba, Tanzania.

7702794884_d60b8a0828_z.jpg

Men And Teenage Boys With Traditional Dressing Singing And Dancing At Maulidi Festival Lamu, Kenya

regardless OG Swahili lowkey are some the greatest traitors/c00n Africa has ever known
Tippu_Tip.jpg

Tippu Tip or Tib (1837 - June 14, 1905), real name Hamad bin Muhammad bin Jumah bin Rajab bin Muhammad bin Sa‘īd al-Murghabī, was a Swahili-Zanzibari trader of mixed descent. He was famously known as Tippu Tib after an eye disease which made him blind. A notorious slave trader, plantation owner and governor, who worked for a succession of sultans of Zanzibar, he led many trading expeditions into east-central Africa, involving the slave trade and ivory trade. He constructed profitable trading posts that reached deep into Central Africa.

:camby:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for the Swahili while i'm sure some of are mixed background looking at photos i would lean toward most being straight up African:comeon:

zanzibar_arabic_1890_scaled.jpg

Arabic Dressing Culture in Zanzibar, 1890

9095549_1_l.jpg

Swahili people in traditional costume.

bWF4Vz04MDA%3D_x_htp.jpg

Kenyan Swahili man

lamu-donkey-races_jpg_880x2000_q85.jpg

Swahili people

SWAHILI%2BDRESS.jpg

Swahili girls in traditional dress

16640533379_c2745574cd_b.jpg

... Swahili little girl with veil on a fisher dhow, Pemba island, Zanzibar Archipelago,

3355244417_0a3f9e7f97_z.jpg

Veiled Swahili girl in Pemba, Tanzania.

7702794884_d60b8a0828_z.jpg

Men And Teenage Boys With Traditional Dressing Singing And Dancing At Maulidi Festival Lamu, Kenya

regardless OG Swahili lowkey are some the greatest traitors/c00n Africa has ever known:camby:

:mjlol:

Explain.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:laff::laff::laff: that's because Somali has loan words from Arabic and Italian, while using latin alphabet. You could argue that Somali culture has been arabized to an extent, but we are not arabs or mixed with arabs. Pure nonsense.

Look brother I don't know how you are so opposed to the thought of our people coming from a an arabic ppl. It makes sense when u realize our language is spoken like Arabic with a bunch of Arabic words and other somali words that sound similar to arabic. We even use the same sounds. The Latin Alphabets wasn't even used till... What, 30 years ago.

There is no need to be racist and prideful of our forefathers. I used to be prideful and reject that we came from others. I realized when I saw an Arabic sister that bore a really strong resemblance to my own blood sister. And it made me wonder it only makes sense that we come from a Arabic ppl. Being racist is not islam so stop the aversion.

We could very well be from them but we probably won't ever know.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look brother I don't know how you are so opposed to the thought of our people coming from a an arabic ppl. It makes sense when u realize our language is spoken like Arabic with a bunch of Arabic words and other somali words that sound similar to arabic. We even use the same sounds. The Latin Alphabets wasn't even used till... What, 30 years ago.

There is no need to be racist and prideful of our forefathers. I used to be prideful and reject that we came from others. I realized when I saw an Arabic sister that bore a really strong resemblance to my own blood sister. And it made me wonder it only makes sense that we come from a Arabic ppl. Being racist is not islam so stop the aversion.

We could very well be from them but we probably won't ever know.
Shut the fukk up. We did not come from Arabia, there's no scientifc evidence of us crossing over from Arabia and into the Horn of Africa. Our people came from further up north near Somaliland, and possibly even more north.

We have linguistic similarities because we borrowed words from Arabic, just like we took some Italian words as well. Languages across the world have borrowed from other languages, this isn't only exclusive to the Somali language.

Somali c00ns like yourself need to be weeded out and lined up, and have their heads cut off ISIS style. You nikkas are a parasite and a disgrace to our people.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Shut the fukk up. We did not come from Arabia, there's no scientifc evidence of us crossing over from Arabia and into the Horn of Africa. Our people came from further up north near Somaliland, and possibly even more north.

We have linguistic similarities because we borrowed words from Arabic, just like we took some Italian words as well. Languages across the world have borrowed from other languages, this isn't only exclusive to the Somali language.

Somali c00ns like yourself need to be weeded out and lined up, and have their heads cut off ISIS style. You nikkas are a parasite and a disgrace to our people.

The Noble Messenger (s) said: Whoever backbites a Muslim spoils his fasts and breaks his wudu', and shall come on the Day of Resurrection with his mouth's stench more putrid than a carcass', and it shall irk those who are with him in his station (mawqif).� If he dies before repenting, his death is like that of one who dies while considering permissible that which is prohibited by God, the Exalted and the Glorious.�� [Al-Hurr al-`Amili, Wasa'il al-Shi`ah, vol. 8, hadith no. 16316]

Don't insult me brother. That is a reminder. Why can't you speak to me normally? Peace.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Noble Messenger (s) said: Whoever backbites a Muslim spoils his fasts and breaks his wudu', and shall come on the Day of Resurrection with his mouth's stench more putrid than a carcass', and it shall irk those who are with him in his station (mawqif).� If he dies before repenting, his death is like that of one who dies while considering permissible that which is prohibited by God, the Exalted and the Glorious.�� [Al-Hurr al-`Amili, Wasa'il al-Shi`ah, vol. 8, hadith no. 16316]

Don't insult me brother. That is a reminder. Why can't you speak to me normally? Peace.
ok i apologize, peace