Why Dont More Adults Fix Their Teeth?

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
As long as a person's teeth aren't yellow, they don't have cavities, and their breath doesn't stink, that's all that matters.

Every person I know who's had braces also have the yellowest teeth I've ever seen.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Detached coli thread #4,080 , dental procedures costs mad dough and a lot of people don’t have dental insurance

Prices have dropped considerably in the past decade. I personally think if it gets down to 500 or so, people will probably see it as an automatic choice

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP do you realize how much it is to fix your teeth. Folks don't even have money to fix their car let alone their teeth. The shyt insurance doesn't even cover shyt but pulling bad teeth, cleanings and cavities repair.

My boy paid 20k to get a venear and 2 implants.

Hell I know a couple that went to mexico to get dental work cause the crooked dentists in the states were gonna charge them 70k for the work that they paid 10k for in mexico.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Alotta people have dental. Its not full coverage for something cosmic like braces, invisalign, but its partial usually

That ain't enough, from experience with my kids, a single procedure with only a few teeth in comparison is close to $8k after insurance. These are baby teeth too breh, not adult ones smfh...

Most people don't have that kind of bread just laying around.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
It’s super expensive, only reason I was able to get em was my moms had a really good job with dental insurance at the time. Think she ended up only paying 2k outta the 5k. Insurance covered most of it

I had braces for 3 years during high school, my teeth was straight :scust: status not even gon bs yall.

now I get compliments all the time...I smile at shortys on the elevator at work or on the train and they smile back :wow:

I use Colgate 3D White and whitening strips so my shyt is on :blessed: status. I thank my mom often for allowing me to have the best grill possible:salute:

I’m saving up for Lasik atm @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dental insurance is cheap. If people just go twice a year for their annual cleanings, brush on the regular and floss, then paying those insane costs for dental work wouldn't be a problem.

In some cases yes and in some cases no. For example I have a cousin that had root damage from playing sports and his teeth began to deteriorate as he got older. Luckily he became a doctor and makes a mill a year. So he was able to afford the 100k plus to have his teeth replaced with multiple implants.

A broke joker could not afford this. Or a buddy of mine who broke his fron adult teeth in high school. Thanfully his parents were lawyers and able to pay the 10k out of pocket cost to gave his front teeth repaired and crowned.