Why Don't Many Black Folks Know That Abraham Lincoln Tried To Deport Blacks After The Civil War?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Lets get one thing straight here. Lincoln is highly regarded for getting us through the civil war and keeping the union together. To say one man ended slavery would be like saying one man can end capitalism. Its an insult to the hard work, blood, sweat and tears of thousands of people.

Regardless of his stance on slavery, lincoln preserved the union and that helped lead America on the path to superpower status. There is nothing constructive about looking back at historical figures through the lenses of modern morality. Instead, I will try to emulate lincoln's virtues and try not to repeat his mistakes.

Low key there has never been a president that was THAT great on the like Otto Von Bismark, Churchill, Mao Zedong, MLK level of leader. And thats not really what a president is supposed to be.

:beli: @ the bolded.

Yes there's something constructive about looking at Presidents on a moral level. If Bush came out and said he felt slavery should still be legal, how many crazy racist white ppl in the South would be petitioning to get it back? It would go in line with many still existant ,deep rooted racist beliefs and would set this country back

And a President is indeed almost by definition, a LEADER.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Yes there's something constructive about looking at Presidents on a moral level. If Bush came out and said he felt slavery should still be legal, how many crazy racist white ppl in the South would be petitioning to get it back? It would go in line with many still existant ,deep rooted racist beliefs and would set this country back

Rand and Ron Paul came out and said it. I guess we'll find out if Rand is elected.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps

There is no point in looking back at Americans who lived before emancipation and noting if they supported slavery or not. They supported whatever the fukk was to their advantage. And Im a blue blooded American bro. My rights are guranteed by the bill of rights, not the civil rights act. I can not be a slave. Before there is white or black or anything else there is God given birthright. This country and life, liberty and the pursuit are my rights as an American. If cacs want to take that away from me it will be with my finger on the trigger.

Which presidents do you think are on Churchill's level? Tbh Obama's ass is probably (in context!) the most accomplished US president. US presidents are just not very impressive to me. I would love to be shown otherwise.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I know
In virginia they will teach you about the civil war like at least four times from 6-12th grade
Every battle in every state
War strategy
Every minor person
Quotes said

And I had to find out he was red to send blacks to Mexico from my redneck friends

Truth200

Banned
Daps
If Bush came out and said he felt slavery should still be legal.
Rand and Ron Paul came out and said it. I guess we'll find out if Rand is elected.

Post the video or ducktales .....
full

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
you know that means like, rich white dikkheads from massachusetts right :skip:

No. The constitution guarantees me my rights. Im not gonna let a racist CAC agenda deny me my rights. My ancestors built this land from the tobacco fields of Jamestown to the cotton fields of Alabama.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. The constitution guarantees me my rights. Im not gonna let a racist CAC agenda deny me my rights. My ancestors built this land from the tobacco fields of Jamestown to the cotton fields of Alabama. This is my country and I will join the capitalist class or die trying. I am the true American, not these WASPs, WOPs, Spics, and Mics.

Why do you think my name is Eric Blair? The name Orwell left behind when he denied capitalism? Because I have in the same way left my slave name behind and joined the capitalists. I will learn 'their' science from 'their' top schools and learn 'their' business from their best investment bank. My destiny is the TRUE manifest destiny!
yea, so youre a red blooded american

never mind breh :heh:

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. The constitution guarantees me my rights. Im not gonna let a racist CAC agenda deny me my rights. My ancestors built this land from the tobacco fields of Jamestown to the cotton fields of Alabama. This is my country and I will join the capitalist class or die trying. I am the true American, not these WASPs, WOPs, Spics, and Mics.

Why do you think my name is Eric Blair? The name Orwell left behind when he denied capitalism? Because I have in the same way left my slave name behind and joined the capitalists. I will learn 'their' science from 'their' top schools and learn 'their' business from their best investment bank. My destiny is the TRUE manifest destiny!

Who wrote those bill of rights and constitution you hold so dear, red blooded american?