Why does Shaq get a pass for playing with Kobe?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why ain't that fat fukk win with Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones :mjlol:

He was the man right? :russ: He was the leader right? :russ: Where were the rings?

Shaq was getting his ass beat by the Utah Jazz until Kobe decided to save his legacy :blessed:

:gucci: KOBE WAS ON THOSE EDDIE JONES, VAN EXEL TEAMS
THAT LOST TO UTAH.

I VIVIDLY REMEMBER HIM AIR BALLING THREE TIMES VS UTAH.
:devil:
:evil:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain why Kobe put up better numbers against the Spurs (better team in 01 than the 76ers) than Shaq if he was a sidekick.... explain Kobe being the most dominant player against the 2nd best team in the league if he was a sidekick. Only ignorant Bron fans run with that dumb ass narrative.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
:gucci: KOBE WAS ON THOSE EDDIE JONES, VAN EXEL TEAMS
THAT LOST TO UTAH.

I VIVIDLY REMEMBER HIM AIR BALLING THREE TIMES VS UTAH.
:devil:
:evil:

He was still training in the time chamber then. Van Exel and Jones were starters. It was on them to help Shaq win rings. Not the 18 year old kid.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Explain why Kobe put up better numbers against the Spurs (better team in 01 than the 76ers) than Shaq if he was a sidekick.... explain Kobe being the most dominant player against the 2nd best team in the league if he was a sidekick. Only ignorant Bron fans run with that dumb ass narrative.

BETTER NUMBERS VS THE KINGS IN 02 AS WELL .. KINGS AND SPURS WERE EASILY THE TWO TOUGHEST OPPONENTS LAKERS FACED THEM YEARA

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Why ain't that fat fukk win with Nick Van Exel and Eddie Jones :mjlol:

He was the man right? :russ: He was the leader right? :russ: Where were the rings?

Shaq was getting his ass beat by the Utah Jazz until Kobe decided to save his legacy :blessed:

:mjlol:You do realize kobe was getting beat by that same Utah team getting significantly outplayed by Jeff hornaceck

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Facts.

In today's era, coaches be like "let's throw 5 shooters out there. No centers":mjgrin:

I like post play. I like footwork on the block. I miss THAT NBA

I just wanna see a fukking dropstep:mjcry:
A nice up n under:mjcry:
What happened to the hook shot:mjcry:

If I see one more lanky ass uncoordinated only good for blocking shots ass center taking me another 3:martin:

Seriously what happened to the game nothing is more important than a dominant back to basket big man who can step out and hit a 10-15 footer you can completely dominate the game especially if you got the vision to pass out of the double

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
That was only one series. In addition, Kobe sprained his ankle really badly one minute into game 2. That caused him to have 0s across the board for that game. He also missed all of game 3. So essentially you are citing numbers from 5 games Kobe played with one of those games being 0s across the board on the stat sheet cause he got injured one minute into game 2 and had to miss the rest of the game.

Citing that one finals as proof is intentionally misleading.

Kobe averaged 29/7/6 the following postseason and then 27/6/5 the year after that. How bout you cite those numbers too? Or does that not support your fraudulent agenda.

Doesn't it say something that the lakers won despite kobe missing basically 2 games and not playing anywhere near his level of play due to injury despite that they still won in 6 games with shaq having three games of 40 plus points

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
get your weight up
not your hate up
jigga man is Diesel
when i lift the 8 up

:wow:

4920970629_7fb8758dbc.jpg

tenor.gif

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
If you wouldnt call wade, lebrons side kick in miamo (particularly the first 3 years there) or peak westbrook, durants side kick at okc then the logic follows thAt kobe wasnt shaq sidekick. they were, to borrow thenew nba phrase, the Big 2.

There's no logical way to label a franchise player averaging the type of stats kobe was averaging a sidekick. You would be laughed at and ridiculed for that in the intelligent,non biased community.

But carry on with the irrational kobe hate as its One rule for kobe and anothet rule for other HOFs

Last edited: