Why Does Serena Williams Get A Pass For Dating Outside Of The Race

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:manny:because black women worship her and there the only ones who would make a fuss about it

This, it's really black women that make a stink about interracial dating. With dudes, we might get pissed if a chick is :mjpls: but honestly the extent of our anger is a long thread on the Coli about it. We ain't calling bytches out on Instagram and Twitter talking shyt we eventually move on to another hot bytch to focus on cuz and K.I.M.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
article-0-1FE2A25600000578-888_634x790.jpg

serena-0905.jpg

103228103.jpg

Do not have a problem if you date outside; it's your decision. But I believe in equal hate; if people hate on kendrick for his lady (I guess folks said she's not black enough) and there are other examples; why does serena get a pass? I still fukk with serena and venus; I just believe, if your going to hate on one person, do it to all.
She's equal opportunity and doesn't shyt on black men in the process or makes herself exclusive to anglos. :yeshrug:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Black women don't get heat for dating white because the myth is they are more loyal to us than we are to them.
The crazy thing is many brothers think this is true.
It is the contrary. Since slavery those bytches would sell a breh out in a quickness to their white daddy/rapist/lover/pimp all for his good graces.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
large percentage of black american men are repulsed by her facial features, and are very vocal about it. there are less black men then women. she also doesnt exclusively date white
:jbhmm:i bet more white men clown her but yall gloss over that shyt

definitly weren't brothers giving her shyt while she was playing either

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what nobody say...
Black women and white men bytch the most about interracial yet I never see them bytching about them dating out...
Is either "Yaaaaaassss girl get it:banderas:"
And white boys?...
" I love chocolate :shaq:"
"Yellow fever bro :shaq:"

You may be on to something :ehh:.

But I feel like giving everybody a pass now since I met my Canadian boo.

White boys from Canada tho :whew: I may have found my new weakness.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
This, it's really black women that make a stink about interracial dating. With dudes, we might get pissed if a chick is :mjpls: but honestly the extent of our anger is a long thread on the Coli about it. We ain't calling bytches out on Instagram and Twitter talking shyt we eventually move on to another hot bytch to focus on cuz and K.I.M.

I think some of the problems with some posters on here is that they always use this place as a reference instead of looking at it socially on a larger scale. Look at Disneys first movie that featured a black woman. Who was her prince? Not a black man. Where was the extreme rage. Now when will Disney make a movie of a non black princess falling in love with a black prince.
Look at the Cheerios commercial that had the black father and look at how much outrage it received. At the same time there are several commercials featuring black women/non black men.
Look on youtube. I watch a lot of gurus and female related stuff.

419,479 views - (5,841 likes/435 dislikes) This was when she was coming up

133,813 views (3,428 likes, 102 dislikes) This was when she had more subscribers, which should mean more people willing to watch her videos. People are more willing to click a lot of black female youtubers when their partners are non black.

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
You may be on to something :ehh:.

But I feel like giving everybody a pass now since I met my Canadian boo.

White boys from Canada tho :whew: I may have found my new weakness.
Do your thang shorty...:manny:
I sincerely hope he treats you well...
I really do...:salute:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I think some of the problems with some posters on here is that they always sue this place as a reference instead of looking at it socially on a larger scale. Look at Disneys first movie that featured a black woman. Who was her prince? Not a black man. Where was the extreme rage. Now when will Disney make a movie of a non black princess falling in love with a black prince.
Look at the Cheerios commercial that had the black father and look at how much outrage it received. At the same time there are several commercials featuring black women/non black men.
Look on youtube. I watch a lot of gurus and female related stuff.

419,479 views - (5,841 likes/435 dislikes) This was when she was coming up

133,813 views (3,428 likes, 102 dislikes) This was when she had more subscribers, which should mean more people willing to watch her videos. People are more willing to click a lot of black female youtubers when their partners are non black.

Just too real for thecoli.