Why Does Serena Williams Get A Pass For Dating Outside Of The Race

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I dare anyone to go up to her and tell her not to date cacs. Just make sure your will is sorted out and remember to say goodbye to your loved ones first.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't care who these celebs date, but I usually see backlash when people either
1. Claim some sort of pro-blackness or are symbolized as such.
2. Say some ignorant shyt and come off as a c00n.

People were surprised at Kendrick because with his image and message they felt he would've been with a "real" black women.

Cube's son, people thought he would've been more "enlightened or concious", seeing who his father is. Then the drama with what he "alledgely" said, and his decision to check black women rather than his friend. People forget he's just a spoiled kid from LA.

Michael B. Jordan takes his black fan base for granted and says suspect stuff.

The issue is black women expect loyalty from the people they support and are legitimately disappointed when celebs don't return the love. Not to mention the fact that white women have been historically used/seen as symbols of success, and accomplishments. Putting black women on the other end of the spectrum. All they want is love and appreciation.
I wouldn't lump cube's son and mike with Kendrick. Despite what affinity bw may have for Kendrick he shouldn't be criticized for his relationship that he had with a woman when he was figuratively speaking "a nobody": Unless he said some disparaging comments about black women or black people in general (notwithstanding some shyt he said about acceptability politics) I don't see how he was clowned so hard for it. I don't see how Kendrick didn't return the love to black women. Maybe I missed it but has he only focused on white or light skinned women being in his videos or something? Plus his woman isn't white.

Just from an objective standpoint I don't think the criticisms against his girl are warranted.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She also dated this guy and even wrote a blog about him breaking her heart :mjcry:

9710serena-jackie.jpg
But that kinda shyt gets ignored:francis:Its worse with BW in general, but I remember how quickly people forgot Kanye was trying to wife up a BW before.
People forget(Or dont give a fukk) till its a non-black partner.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I wouldn't lump cube's son and mike with Kendrick. Despite what affinity bw may have for Kendrick he shouldn't be criticized for his relationship that he had with a woman when he was figuratively speaking "a nobody": Unless he said some disparaging comments about black women or black people in general (notwithstanding some shyt he said about acceptability politics) I don't see how he was clowned so hard for it. I don't see how Kendrick didn't return the love to black women. Maybe I missed it but has he only focused on white or light skinned women being in his videos or something? Plus his woman isn't white.

Just from an objective standpoint I don't think the criticisms against his girl are warranted.
They're not lumped in together.
us4BTEL.png
They are three different/distinct examples. Are you confusing my explanations with excuses? I'll repeat, I don't give a damn who these celebs fukk.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
large percentage of black american men are repulsed by her facial features, and are very vocal about it. there are less black men then women. she also doesnt exclusively date white

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
large percentage of black american men are repulsed by her facial features, and are very vocal about it. there are less black men then women. she also doesnt exclusively date white
:mjcry:Them brothas that be clowning her with baboon jokes and shyt.:francis:Nothing wrong with that girl. But yea...if brothas clowning, no reason for her not to be open.

And she is worldly. Shes done and seen more than a lot of us.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
They're not lumped in together.
us4BTEL.png
They are three different/distinct examples. Are you confusing my explanations with excuses? I'll repeat, I don't give a damn who these celebs fukk.
Lmao I'm not confusing anything nor accusing you of anything be easy :mjpls:

You're the one that introduced them into the conversation, I was just keeping it on track :purpmit:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
But that kinda shyt gets ignored:francis:Its worse with BW in general, but I remember how quickly people forgot Kanye was trying to wife up a BW before.
People forget(Or dont give a fukk) till its a non-black partner.
huh? what black woman has had as much heat as kanye, kendrick, cube's son etc... for sleeping with white men? this thread is a great example of that

large percentage of black american men are repulsed by her facial features,
what is this weird thing you have, going around saying black men find some certain black woman ugly with no basis? you did the same thing when @agnosticlady posted her pic

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:stopitslime: nobody is repulsed by her facial features. If anything some men are repulsed by her wanting to have muscles like barry bonds.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Universally black women/non black man relationships are heavily romanticized. While on the other hand black men/non black women are not and some usually think that it's just his "swag" and penis size that got her. Notice when a female celebrity gets with a bad boy like Justin Beiber people will say, "OMG she's experimenting with a bad boy and blah blah" while if one get's with a Chris Brown you hear, "She needs to leave him now. He is dangerous. He is a woman beater". Both black men and black women criticize black people who date interracially but black men receive more backlash when they date interracially.

Faneto

Banned
Daps
Black men dont care about race

We just wanna get our dikks wet :yeshrug:

As long as our dikks are happy, we're happy :myman:

Race dont matter so we dont care who others date. There's only one race anyways, humans.