Why Does Serena Williams Get A Pass For Dating Outside Of The Race

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell:mmhm and Justin beiber is a model citizen.
He didn't beat the shyt out his world famous girlfriend, and try to force an association with a gang that didn't claim him :mjlol:
Act like there aren't levels to "ain't-shytness." Being an a$$hole is not equal to being a violent abuser
I don't like Justin Bieber, but he's your average pretentious douchebag who is kept afloat by a rabid fanbase that would sacrifice their parents for him. He's done some criminal shyt, but nothing to actual assault and battery.
I expect more out of you, then these weal generalizations @agnosticlady

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
He didn't beat the shyt out his world famous girlfriend, and try to force an association with a gang that didn't claim him :mjlol:
Act like there aren't levels to "ain't-shytness." Being an a$$hole is not equal to being a violent abuser
I don't like Justin Bieber, but he's your average pretentious douchebag who is kept afloat by a rabid fanbase that would sacrifice their parents for him. He's done some criminal shyt, but nothing to actual assault and battery.

k

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
No pass. She's in that grey area. She gotta deal with her dad....think about that. Plus I I got no credentials to claim that juicy ass. But cotdamn.... I wish i did :feedme:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's with you nikkas and your obsession with who other people choose to fukk :mindblown:

Blew it up so you lame nikkas can read this shyt...

If Serena comes out on some black pride, black advancement, RGB ish, then that's one thing... We gotta call her out... :francis:

But other than that, i dont give a fukk who she fukks..:yeshrug:

I watch Serena strictly to see her destroy the hopes and dreams of weak, soft women on the court :win:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Justin bieber is throwing up neighborhood crip; two fingers with the thumb out

article-2166407-13D83D05000005DC-974_468x589.jpg

l.jpg

Nipsey Hussle Down To Spit Bars W/ Justin Bieber, “That’s My N*gga”

He's a bad boy for life! Justin Bieber throws some gangsta signs as he poses on a beach

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Yall nikkas tripping.u mean to tell me if Serena was at yo crib,bent over wit that monkey poking out..u would hit it!!!

....I think I got myself excited ..

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
She probably fukks those dudes with a strap on. nikkas ain't doing that shyt.:scust: