Why Does Serena Williams Get A Pass For Dating Outside Of The Race

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
The issue is black women expect loyalty from the people they support and are legitimately disappointed when celebs don't return the love.

What in the fukking fukk of fukked fukkery is this? :what:

So because ya'll CHOOSE to plunk money down to watch these nikkas do their job, ya'll think you get some sort of say in where these guys chose to nestle their c0cks at night?

Sorry boo, but whatever you paid for that CD, movie ticket, DVD, Netflix, cable subscription, 8 track, beta-max tape, mp3, whatever it is, YOU ARE ONLY PAYING FOR THE RIGHT TO BE ENTERTAINED. That's it, the contract ends there. If ya'll are disappointed that these dudes ain't dating who ya'll are approving of :mjlol:, then quite frankly, ya'll are some bitter broads who need to get a life, whether individually or collectively. Or at least stop clocking these celebs as if they owe you something.

I can easily drop more money than you in a year just to attend 5 sporting events than you spend to watch dudes act, yet picture me thinking that entitles me to judge who Odell Beckham dates and even worse, to be hurt when he doesn't date who I expect him to be with.:upsetfavre:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
huh? what black woman has had as much heat as kanye, kendrick, cube's son etc... for sleeping with white men? this thread is a great example of that

what is this weird thing you have, going around saying black men find some certain black woman ugly with no basis? you did the same thing when @agnosticlady posted her pic

LMAO chick called me everything from a hoe to ugly and etc. If that's how she feels about me it's cool. She is entitled to her own opinion. I don't give two flying fukks.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I wouldn't lump cube's son and mike with Kendrick. Despite what affinity bw may have for Kendrick he shouldn't be criticized for his relationship that he had with a woman when he was figuratively speaking "a nobody": Unless he said some disparaging comments about black women or black people in general (notwithstanding some shyt he said about acceptability politics) I don't see how he was clowned so hard for it. I don't see how Kendrick didn't return the love to black women. Maybe I missed it but has he only focused on white or light skinned women being in his videos or something? Plus his woman isn't white.

Just from an objective standpoint I don't think the criticisms against his girl are warranted.

tumblr_lqtb7fjJDy1qa6kqao1_400.gif

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
huh? what black woman has had as much heat as kanye, kendrick, cube's son etc... for sleeping with white men? this thread is a great example of that

what is this weird thing you have, going around saying black men find some certain black woman ugly with no basis? you did the same thing when @agnosticlady posted her pic
Don't forget that after she called @agnosticlady ugly, she said katie got bandz was cute :dead:
The nerve

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I wouldn't lump cube's son and mike with Kendrick. Despite what affinity bw may have for Kendrick he shouldn't be criticized for his relationship that he had with a woman when he was figuratively speaking "a nobody": Unless he said some disparaging comments about black women or black people in general (notwithstanding some shyt he said about acceptability politics) I don't see how he was clowned so hard for it. I don't see how Kendrick didn't return the love to black women. Maybe I missed it but has he only focused on white or light skinned women being in his videos or something? Plus his woman isn't white.

Just from an objective standpoint I don't think the criticisms against his girl are warranted.

If Kendrik would have dumped his lady for a woman that resembles Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez, Sofia Vergara, and etc his girlfriend would be black enough. My mother is the same complexion as his lady and she is nowhere near mixed.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
:manny:because black women worship her and there the only ones who would make a fuss about it
I don't care what nobody say...
Black women and white men bytch the most about interracial yet I never see them bytching about them dating out...
Is either "Yaaaaaassss girl get it:banderas:"
And white boys?...
" I love chocolate :shaq:"
"Yellow fever bro :shaq:"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
article-0-1FE2A25600000578-888_634x790.jpg

serena-0905.jpg

103228103.jpg

Do not have a problem if you date outside; it's your decision. But I believe in equal hate; if people hate on kendrick for his lady (I guess folks said she's not black enough) and there are other examples; why does serena get a pass? I still fukk with serena and venus; I just believe, if your going to hate on one person, do it to all.
Men aren't haters, women are. Serena does that speak c00nishly to be shyt on. Women have different standards.

I refuse to think in bytch