Why Does Serena Williams Get A Pass For Dating Outside Of The Race

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
is that the girl that looks drastically different without the makeup on?

biracial.

Yup that's her. I think she has hyper pigmentation. I enjoy watching beauty gurus especially the black ones but her look is way too over dramatic for me. You should watch how much makeup they put on for a simple foundation look.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Here comes black women with the reasoning. Uneducated, low numbers, they date white women though blah

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Kendrick Lamar is a rapper from Compton; females were saying she not black enough

Screen-Shot-2015-04-06-at-11.11.39-AM.png
I don't know why that's a problem? They seem lovely together.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I don't know about that; calling her a beast and shyt. I'll hit serena; put a baby in that, her genes are good, her sister is 6'1 and serena is 5'9. Children would be tall as fukk
Serena and her sister Venus are literally perfection. I'm a Black woman and I admire them both. I joke about pawgs and pawg life, but I don't think they have a preference for white men. Serena has dated quite a few Black men: Common Sense, Keyshawn Johnson just to name two. Only a cac would call a Black woman a beast.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Black women don't get heat for dating white because the myth is they are more loyal to us than we are to them.
The crazy thing is many brothers think this is true.

Nah. Brehs honestly don't care.

Not one single bit.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Isn't it always that way tho?

BW and BM getting hostile at a BM for talking to a white woman (or sometimes even a light-skinned BW :russ:) and BW being :manny::obama::smugdraper::stylin: when a BW is talking to a WM and BM looking stupid as hell because they honest think BW don't like or wouldn't mess with a WM :mjlol:

There is no indoctrination of BM within our community, though. It's all in the mind :wtb:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think it is in part Black women idolize Serena and she can do no wrong according to them but I also think Serena in particular dates who she likes. She's dated men of every race and hasn't shyt on Black men to it. So most guys are just like :yeshrug:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The hate for Kendricks woman was so stupid :mjlol:. I think news was slow that week and everybody just randomly picked something

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what nobody say...
Black women and white men bytch the most about interracial yet I never see them bytching about them dating out...
Is either "Yaaaaaassss girl get it:banderas:"
And white boys?...
" I love chocolate :shaq:"
"Yellow fever bro :shaq:"

Breh, you want to date Madeline, Claire and Hannah... be my guest.

tumblr_m21j09atLh1qh01r8o1_500.gif