Why Does Serena Williams Get A Pass For Dating Outside Of The Race

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
She's in a unique position, where she and her sister are essentially the sole black excellence in an *extremely* hostile and white sport.

I don't support wenching at all, but sometimes, you gotta be tactical.

Serena stays making the tennis establishment mad, so I'ma root for her success.

I hope that when all is said and done, she settles with a black man.

How is she wenching, when she's clearly has dated brothas???

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Because black woman support bedwenching. But get mad when a brother date outside of the race...

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
When I look at Serena or Venus I think of that video game Altered Beast from back in the day. :scust:

I seriously don't care that she dates a white guy. Most black dudes that like feminine women like myself wouldn't date her anyway.:yeshrug:

And yet, if someone else said something like this on the Coli, they'd get negged to Bolivia. :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Well it's not as if she only dates non Blacks and hates Black men. She can still be saved.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Well it's not as if she only dates non Blacks and hates Black men. She can still be saved.
There's nothing to save. Cause serena never turned her back on blk men, nor has she ever said anything disparging publicly about blk men. unlike, the numerous blk male celebrities who repeatedly shyt on blk women.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Calling me a cac, yet you're the one outchea calling black women beasts? :jbhmm:
Really? I called two black women beasts cuz that's what they look like.

It's not a race thing with me. I call it like I see it. I also think the Olsen twins look like albino spyder monkeys. So what is your point you funny accent having cac fagot :umad: