Why Does Serena Williams Get A Pass For Dating Outside Of The Race

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:stopitslime: nobody is repulsed by her facial features. If anything some men are repulsed by her wanting to have muscles like barry bonds.

All of sudden black men don't like black features because they don't like Serena Williams. Chill with all dat hyperbole :beli: Nikkas just don't like women built like NFL Safeties.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I dare anyone to go up to her and tell her not to date cacs. Just make sure your will is sorted out and remember to say goodbye to your loved ones first.

nobody is gonna do that because generally most people don't care, we are just pointing out the hypocrisy

Truth Hurts

Banned
Daps
not one "cac, c00n, bedwench, sell-out" comment on this thread.

I guess there are status levels to be untouchable to those words on who you date

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Breh, you want to date Madeline, Claire and Hannah... be my guest.

tumblr_m21j09atLh1qh01r8o1_500.gif
Breh I know you don't care but let's not act like the majority of y'all don't feel some type of way about it...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:dwillhuh:
That was the worst comparison I've ever seen in my entire life.
Chris Brown has domestic violence charges, Justin Bieber doesn't :mjlol:
It's not only that, but a bunch of chicks were also even giving Chris Brown a pass on beating Rhianna.....hell, some even acting like HE was the victim and SHE was in the wrong and deserved the beating :dwillhuh:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
She's in a unique position, where she and her sister are essentially the sole black excellence in an *extremely* hostile and white sport.

I don't support wenching at all, but sometimes, you gotta be tactical.

Serena stays making the tennis establishment mad, so I'ma root for her success.

I hope that when all is said and done, she settles with a black man.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
I remember someone said she told serena not to have black friends and date black men. now that i think of it i never see venus around black people besides serena all the people in her box are asian or white :sas2:

ow9xQso.jpg
fea761d611e7b566092ef8936dafac38.jpg
venus-williams-hank-kuehne.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
When I look at Serena or Venus I think of that video game Altered Beast from back in the day. :scust:

I seriously don't care that she dates a white guy. Most black dudes that like feminine women like myself wouldn't date her anyway.:yeshrug:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: Do you say the same when Black men date outside of the race? Just wondering.

Uh yes? You should date who you want. If you fall in love with a white chick, that's your business. It doesn't mean you don't fukk with black chicks.

The only time I get upset about this stuff is when a person dates outside their race and shyts on their own race. Like if you're a black man dating a white chick and wanna talk shyt about black women. That's disgusting to me.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Uh yes? You should date who you want. If you fall in love with a white chick, that's your business. It doesn't mean you don't fukk with black chicks.

The only time I get upset about this stuff is when a person dates outside their race and shyts on their own race. Like if you're a black man dating a white chick and wanna talk shyt about black women. That's disgusting to me.
Ah, the good ol "You can date outside the race, just don't diss Black Women in the process" line. Fam, my problem is if a Black man is dating a White Woman he doesn't even need to say anything negative about Black Women for them to attack him.

Don't get me wrong though fam, I agree with you on being able to date who you want. I just think the standards Black men are held to in this area are unfair.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ah, the good ol "You can date outside the race, just don't diss Black Women in the process" line. Fam, my problem is if a Black man is dating a White Woman he doesn't even need to say anything negative about Black Women for them to attack him.

Don't get me wrong though fam, I agree with you on being able to date who you want. I just think the standards Black men are held to in this area are unfair.

I'm not only holding black men to this standard. My former boss, who is white, exclusively dated young Asian women while talking shyt about white women ("they argue too much and aren't good house keepers"). That's disgusting to me. I don't fukk with anyone who puts their race down like that.

You're right that a black man dating outside his race may get shat on by black chicks. It's the "oh you're dating a Becky because she easy/you don't like strong black women." Same as "oh you're dating an Asian woman because you want a submissive bytch" thing. Stereotypes. And I feel bad for black chicks due to how many are treated. A lot of dudes jump over them to praise white women. I like ALL women. I've dated white chicks, black chicks, Asians, Latinas, etc.