Why does satan rock with cacs so heavy?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
doesn't matter how many times anyone reads something they can only see with the eyes they have

the imagination can entertain reality that's tested proven constant & it can entertain things purely existing in your inner world

maybe empty isn't what i should call it

i have an active imagination but i treat what i know to be purely imagination accordingly

now a individual who treats the content of their pure imagination as factual that's padded room nuthouse behavior

i enjoy entertaining different ideas & theories but what gets applied or adhered to has to get tested & proven

Ok so for instance i have many posts back in forth with a jewish members and one of the things that is present in the jewish understanding of scripture that is not with christian/muslim is the symbolic nature of language.

In old languages (specifically Egyptian and Hebrew) language is a three-part system

Phonetic
Symbolic
Numeric

The Old testament that you dismiss, was written with all three of those in mind. To the christian and muslim most are reading the phonetic only...and failing to contemplate the other two. Because of this, they have filled in the gaps

however, the "holy" text is circular in such a way that all three of those are consistent. Egyptian which fascinates many people also attempts to follow this rule....to give you an example of higher level patterns that you might not think are there take the movie "Prometheus"

Prometheus_megalith.jpg

The face, represents Egypt. the vases - israelites

and the nations(explorers), the wife(ves). Remember these lines:

• "A woman with happy heart brings equilibrium." (p. 107)
  • "Love your wife with passion." (p. 107)
  • "As for those who end up continually lusting after women, none of their plans will succeed." (p. 108)
  • "How wonderful is a son who obeys his father!" (p. 112)
Then relook at the post about the "four enemies" of israel :jbhmm: seed is multidimensional

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ok so for instance i have many posts back in forth with a jewish members and one of the things that is present in the jewish understanding of scripture that is not with christian/muslim is the symbolic nature of language.

In old languages (specifically Egyptian and Hebrew) language is a three-part system

Phonetic
Symbolic
Numeric

The Old testament that you dismiss, was written with all three of those in mind. To the christian and muslim most are reading the phonetic only...and failing to contemplate the other two. Because of this, they have filled in the gaps

however a "holy" text is only "holy" because it is circular in such a way that all three of those are consistent. Egyptian which fascinates many people also follows this rule....to give you an example of higher level patterns that you might not think are there take hte movie "Prometheus"

Prometheus_megalith.jpg

and the nations, the wife. Remember these lines:

Then relook at the post about the "four enemies" of israel :jbhmm: seed is multidimensional
see i don't get caught up in the dimensions created by different languages cultures individual perception

what really happened¿

see it's a lot of shyte that can only be approached as hearsay & that makes it hard to trust

having to just go on a word or your imagination is sketchy

that's why i have said the truth is physical

but still i am entertained it's like ancient world comics manga or some nerd shyte like that ha

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Because they invented the motherfukker, what ppl interpret as the Bible is European bullshyt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why does “God” let them go unpunished?

Lady that got Emmett Till killed walking around at 88 years old.

U tell me who rocks with Cacs.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
see i don't get caught up in the dimensions created by different languages cultures individual perception

what really happened¿

see it's a lot of shyte that can only be approached as hearsay & that makes it hard to trust

having to just go on a word or your imagination is sketchy

that's why i have said the truth is physical

but still i am entertained it's like ancient world comics manga or some nerd shyte like that ha

like i said, God doesnt judge us on what is done to us. But what we do unto others

Egypts judgment ultimately boils down to what they were doing getting copied and reversed back onto them ad infinitum

look here:

Exodus 14:1-4

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth (House of the Queen of Heaven), between Migdol (Fort of Horus) and the sea, over against Baalzephon(Zeus): before it shall ye encamp by the sea.

3 For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in.

4 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the Lord. And they did so.

Baal-zephon represents the "God of the Hittites" or Hadad/Zeus

:jbhmm: woe unto them who do not take to heart the LORD God and his servant Moses.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
If it wasn't for Greek cacs Christianity would've died long time ago, probably wouldn't have made it past the 1st to 2nd century AD.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
like i said, God doesnt judge us on what is done to us. But what we do unto others

Egypts judgment ultimately boils down to what they were doing getting copied and reversed back onto them ad infinitum

look here:

Exodus 14:1-4

Baal-zephon represents the "God of the Hittites" or Hadad/Zeus

:jbhmm: woe unto them who do not take to heart the LORD God and his servant Moses.
yeah you getting in a loop i don't follow ha

on a mental level we really resonate with what we resonate with

i chat & ask questions out of curiosity not in a attempt to convince people to share my perspective

keep spinning that shyte my brother ha

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yeah you getting in a loop i don't follow ha

on a mental level we really resonate with what we resonate with

i chat & ask questions out of curiosity not in a attempt to convince people to share my perspective

keep spinning that shyte my brother ha

the real question that you should be asking, is why loops?

why not linearity...

what makes more sense to you when you look at the universe you have been born in? See an interesting thing ive contemplated about light is this

we dont fundamentally know what all of this is "on". In a petri dish you have bacteria on agar which is on plastic and the three things are differentiated chemically but all three "exist" on the same literal medium (reality as well call it)

we shine light into space and think we see things, but what if all we are really seeing is light interacting with itself :jbhmm:

Four "cyclical forces" :jbhmm:

Last edited:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

Phonetic
Symbolic
Numeric

however, the "holy" text is circular in such a way that all three of those are consistent. Egyptian which fascinates many people also attempts to follow this rule....to give you an example of higher level patterns that you might not think are there take the movie "Prometheus"

Prometheus_megalith.jpg

and the nations(explorers), the wife(ves). Remember these lines:

What is your take on the serpent in the garden? Some say it was a literal serpent? Some say it was Sataan, some say it was a man (of a different species of human). What do you get from it?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the real question that you should be asking, is why loops?

why not linearity...

what makes more sense to you when you look at the universe you have been born in? See an interesting thing ive contemplated about light is this

we dont fundamentally know what all of this is "on". In a petri dish you have bacteria on agar which is on plastic and the three things are differentiated chemically but all three "exist" on the same literal medium (reality as well call it)

we shine light into space and think we see things, but what if all we are really seeing is light interacting with itself :jbhmm:

Four "cyclical forces" :jbhmm:
that's why testing & proving is a forever thing

it's about finding accurate account of what's going on in the world around you within you on the macro & micro level

people that stop doing the work of having a active mind & choose to live inside the words of long dead individuals hold themselves prisoner

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
it's about finding accurate account of what's going on in the world around you within you on the macro & micro level
In a world filled with and built on lies, this is damn near impossible.

Who are we to trust?

Instinct is probably the most reliable trait we humans possess, but even that can be fooled unfortunately.

Empirical knowledge is only reliable on the pretense that the source is unequivocally correct.
And who among us can we believe to be that?