Why does satan rock with cacs so heavy?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
The Root actually showed me some good stuff
What I poster was the truth. Our ppl need to repent. How can the root help you, when it’s produced by the Satanic entertainment industry? Ppl don’t want to be held accountable for their lack of self control and indulgence in hedonism so they try to find all these other ways to salvation, but their is no other way but for negroes to turn back to their Elohim. These other nations have their kingdom now and have been serving their small g god’s which is why they seem to be prospering.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
What I poster was the truth. Out ppl need to repent. How can the root help you, when it’s produced by the Satanic entertainment industry?

This root? ^^^^

Doesn't seem too industry to me. Especially some the stickied threads.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

This root? ^^^^

Doesn't seem too industry to me. Especially some the stickied threads.
I thought u meant that tv show “the wire” :russ:. Anyways you need to seek The Father (Yahuah) and keep his commandments.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
They're his seed. Motherfukkers burn in the natural sun, depend on folk to survive like parasites and constantly seek destruction and chaos since being taught to function as upright human beings. This is known to be satan's world and thus he has his spawns as the leaders of it to oppose and rebel against everything natural and of the creator.:manny:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Legitimately curious :jbhmm:
Hasatan in hebrew just means "Accuser" or "Adversary"

If you read the book of Job and reconsider what you think you know, you'll come to a healthier conclusion than the ones here.

If you want to know the origins of personalizing "Satan", look no further than egypt :troll:
1920px-The_Procession_of_the_Bull_Apis_by_Frederick_Arthur_Bridgman%2C_1879.jpg