Why does satan rock with cacs so heavy?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The devil fukks with crackers and nikkas alike, he don't give a fukk what color your skin is, your soul still makes the same color fire. :demonic:
:jbhmm:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:jbhmm:

:dwillhuh:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:handshake:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:handshake:

I have no idea what you're quoting my dude. :what:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
give the conquered imaginary tall tales to get lost in

while you focus on learning more about reality & how to secure more knowledge/power

gotcha ha

As you like to say, "loops"

The dragon[edit]​

In the brief but autonomous companion narrative of the dragon (Daniel 14:23–30), "There was a great dragon which the Babylonians revered."[11] Some time after the temple's condemnation the Babylonians worship the dragon (presumably a snake or lizard). The king says that unlike Bel, the dragon is a clear example of a live animal. Daniel promises to slay the dragon without the aid of a sword, and does so by baking pitch, fat, and hair (trichas) to make cakes (mazas, barley-cakes) that cause the dragon to burst open upon consumption. In other variants, other ingredients serve the purpose: in a form known to the Midrash, straw was fed in which nails were hidden,[12] or skins of camels were filled with hot coals,[13] or in the Alexander cycle of Romances it was Alexander the Great who overcame the dragon by feeding it poison and tar.[14]

Earlier scholarship has suggested a parallel between this text and the contest between Marduk and Tiamat in Mesopotamian mythology, where the winds controlled by Marduk burst Tiamat open[15] and barley-cake plays the same role as the wind.[16] However, David DeSilva (2018) casts doubt on this reading.[17]

As a result, the Babylonians are indignant, and threaten the king if he does not give them Daniel. Daniel is handed over, and thrown into a lions' den. The prophet Habakkuk is miraculously recruited and brought to share a meal with Daniel in the den. When Daniel is found alive in the den seven days later, the king throws his persecutors to the lions.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
Why don’t these “spirituality, new age“ types never have any solutions for the black community? Or the massive chaos that is about to unfold on the earth? Ignore ppl who are “spiritual”. Many are agents of the serpent.
Because skeptics like you enjoy spreading dissention rather than ascension.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
caught in loops with no reference to reality

bad bad bad

ha

the interesting thing about the biblical exodus is that Moses leads the Israelites away from Egypt into the promised land, but said promised land is caught between 4 seemingly cyclical forces Canaanites, Philistines, Babylonians, and Assyrians

Unlike egypt, those four forces persist in the land for a different reason than Egypt. So the loops that you think you see, or the reality you think is referenced, may have already been referenced more times than you can count. Only God knows however but it sure looks interesting.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the interesting thing about the biblical exodus is that Moses leads the Israelites away from Egypt into the promised land, but said promised land is caught between 4 seemingly cyclical forces Canaanites, Philistines, Babylonians, and Assyrians

Unlike egypt, those four forces persist in the land for a different reason than Egypt. So the loops that you think you see, or the reality you think is referenced, may have already been referenced more times than you can count. Only God knows however but it sure looks interesting.
oh for sure

because it's all tall.tales being told to reflect how individuals deal with justifying their actions

finding a way to proclaim the regular warfare rape & pillage of those considered others as divine will

it's billions of individuals still filtering the facts of life through the imaginary lens & many of those individuals get lost in the tall.tales losing touch with reality all together

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
oh for sure

because it's all tall.tales being told to reflect how individuals deal with justifying their actions

finding a way to proclaim the regular warfare rape & pillage of those considered others as divine will

it's billions of individuals still filtering the facts of life through the imaginary lens & many of those individuals get lost in the tall.tales losing touch with reality all together

I think you havent read enough into what you're speaking on to understand why I referenced that

if you believe its an imaginary lens, then what "isn't" an imaginary lens...

If you really want to consider the boundaries, scripture is where you should explore. If you say everything you imagine is empty, then it is. It doesnt mean other peoples are it just means yours is, for better or worse. If you see life as a finite thing, it is. To believers, it is not finite.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I think you havent read enough into what you're speaking on to understand why I referenced that

if you believe its an imaginary lens, then what "isn't" an imaginary lens...

If you really want to consider the boundaries, scripture is where you should explore. If you say everything you imagine is empty, then it is. It doesnt mean other peoples are it just means yours is, for better or worse. If you see life as a finite thing, it is. To believers, it is not finite.
doesn't matter how many times anyone reads something they can only see with the eyes they have

the imagination can entertain reality that's tested proven constant & it can entertain things purely existing in your inner world

maybe empty isn't what i should call it

i have an active imagination but i treat what i know to be purely imagination accordingly

now a individual who treats the content of their pure imagination as factual that's padded room nuthouse behavior

i enjoy entertaining different ideas & theories but what gets applied or adhered to has to get tested & proven