Why does Microsofts 1st party cross-gen games have performance modes?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ya so a 3 teraflop diff makes all the worlds diff when its an xbox vs a playstion thing, but a THREE TIMES teraflop diff is no biggie n small potatoes when comparing xbox to pc. thanks for reinforcing what we've known for 15 years that you full of shyt. you took the bait n responded exactly how I thought you would. thanks Craig! :smile:
Hey look at this PC clown begging to be included :picard:
And for you to say 15yrs means you a bum ass poster that had to switch names just to be here :wow:
Now as for console business, you have to be at a certain power point to achieve certain benchmarks. Xbox is straight, not even using is full arsenal of powers and you're over here acting like that's not the case. The reality is you're proud to spend 2000 on PC to get similar results to series x games now :umad:

Y'all swore these consoles wouldn't touch a 2080, now you moved that goalpost to play an interior Halo. Congratulations, you played yourself. What's really stupid about PC centric gamers is how they act like gaming isn't driven by consoles. You dudes stay begging for console ports, and now that Microsoft is helping usher that in, you think you're ecosystem is without it's fukk shyt? Again, I can't respect a man that wants to play a shooter with mice and keyboards (With a few exceptions like counterstrike or quake/etc.)

Y'all nikkaz crave having advantages over other players, y'all don't want level playing fields which is just basic honor amongst men, it's called being sporty, sportsmanship, being able to prove yourself vs others without help. Until you address that, you're for it. And I don't want a gamer who has to play like that inn my ecosystem. You have fun with 8k/144fps The touryst PC. I'll be playing Halo at 4k/120 on my couch with real nikkaz who I can identify with. Of all the years over been here over never seen a PC crew of cool ass gamers that represented coli/sohh. Why don't you start up a click and then you'll get mopped up by console gamers if you use a controller (TruStory) I'll be in Tetris effect waiting for all comers in zone mode :smugfavre:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey look at this PC clown begging to be included :picard:
And for you to say 15yrs means you a bum ass poster that had to switch names just to be here :wow:
Now as for console business, you have to be at a certain power point to achieve certain benchmarks. Xbox is straight, not even using is full arsenal of powers and you're over here acting like that's not the case. The reality is you're proud to spend 2000 on PC to get similar results to series x games now :umad:

Y'all swore these consoles wouldn't touch a 2080, now you moved that goalpost to play an interior Halo. Congratulations, you played yourself. What's really stupid about PC centric gamers is how they act like gaming isn't driven by consoles. You dudes stay begging for console ports, and now that Microsoft is helping usher that in, you think you're ecosystem is without it's fukk shyt? Again, I can't respect a man that wants to play a shooter with mice and keyboards (With a few exceptions like counterstrike or quake/etc.)

Y'all nikkaz crave having advantages over other players, y'all don't want level playing fields which is just basic honor amongst men, it's called being sporty, sportsmanship, being able to prove yourself vs others without help. Until you address that, you're for it. And I don't want a gamer who has to play like that inn my ecosystem. You have fun with 8k/144fps The touryst PC. I'll be playing Halo at 4k/120 on my couch with real nikkaz who I can identify with. Of all the years over been here over never seen a PC crew of cool ass gamers that represented coli/sohh. Why don't you start up a click and then you'll get mopped up by console gamers if you use a controller (TruStory) I'll be in Tetris effect waiting for all comers in zone mode :smugfavre:
Halo is cross play genius. I play pc on my couch on my (non budget vizio) lg oled with a controller genius.:lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Halo is cross play genius. I play pc on my couch on my (non budget vizio) lg oled with a controller genius.:lolbron:
Halo has ran better on series x tho :umad:

And prove that your picture quality for gaming is better than mines :popcorn3: or otherwise you're pointing out that I got a better deal than you which is correct but I don't understand why you're crying over it :hhh:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halo has ran better on series x tho :umad:

And prove that your picture quality for gaming is better than mines :popcorn3: or otherwise you're pointing out that I got a better deal than you which is correct but I don't understand why you're crying over it :hhh:
The vizio OLED is the best picture in the game.

Goes on sale for 900

wOnly issues are sometimes you gotta unplug it to get it to turn on. Basically I wouldn't recommend turning the TV off on the Xbox input, just change the input to another input after you turn the system off and the problem goes aay. Was annoying at first, just routine for me now :manny:

Could be fixed by now with a patch, I wouldn't know. As for patches that's what this TV has received and it plays everything now, all modes, 120, VRR. Sometimes the vrr function will show four screens are once. Just switch inputs and then switch it back (with the remote, not manually) and it'll work fine. Rarely happens but it can still happen.

Other than that, excellent picture, no burn in issues
what in the 1960s? what type of bootleg tv you tryin to peddle on me? my lg tv all I gotta do is press power on the remote. what year am I in?:dahell:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: All I gotta do is press the Xbox button to turn on the console, TV, and sound system. Courtdog out here unplugging and replugging his Walmart OLED. shyt is the equivalent of banging the side of an old CRT in order to get the picture to work:russ:

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why isn’t every game 4K 120 with ray tracing?
Because Sony and MS has sold us the same consoles over and over for about a decade, with minuscule upgrades. If PS4 Pro and One X could barely do what these companies were claiming, how did y’all think this gen would be 4k/120 or even straight 4k/60?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ya so a 3 teraflop diff makes all the worlds diff when its an xbox vs a playstion thing, but a THREE TIMES teraflop diff is no biggie n small potatoes when comparing xbox to pc. thanks for reinforcing what we've known for 15 years that you full of shyt. you took the bait n responded exactly how I thought you would. thanks Craig! :smile:

Court with the

oops-bugsbunny.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Because Sony and MS has sold us the same consoles over and over for about a decade, with minuscule upgrades. If PS4 Pro and One X could barely do what these companies were claiming, how did y’all think this gen would be 4k/120 or even straight 4k/60?
That's not really true. They're both huge upgrades from last generation and we're going to see that in 2nd gen titles. People just had unrealistic expectations.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's not really true. They're both huge upgrades from last generation and we're going to see that in 2nd gen titles. People just had unrealistic expectations.

yeah, i mean you can see that the upgrades aren't minimal when it takes some of these porting companies pulling off small miracles to get last gen stuff on the switch. People only view console generations through a small lens

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: All I gotta do is press the Xbox button to turn on the console, TV, and sound system. Courtdog out here unplugging and replugging his Walmart OLED. shyt is the equivalent of banging the side of an old CRT in order to get the picture to work:russ:
OLED Gang Waterboy:mjlol: