hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GJPiy3iWsAA7alZ

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I liked her better when she was in Destiny’s Child. She now carries herself like she’s the greatest thing on God’s green earth and we should all be blessed when she’s in the public’s presence. Her music isn’t anything special nor noteworthy. Not to mention, her stans are horrible. I have to kind of laugh how Taylor Swift has started to steal some of her shine in the last year. :blessed:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked her better when she was in Destiny’s Child. She now carries herself like she’s the greatest thing on God’s green earth and we should all be blessed when she’s in the public’s presence. Her music isn’t anything special nor noteworthy. Not to mention, her stans are horrible. I have to kind of laugh how Taylor Swift has started to steal some of her shine in the last year. :blessed:
I don’t get this …. Should you not try to conduct yourself in the best light possible?

Should she do something to make others feel your at her level like be like k Michele?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get this …. Should you not try to conduct yourself in the best light possible?

Should she do something to make others feel your at her level like be like k Michele?
Exactly.
Just…more Beyoncé hate 🤷🏾‍♀️

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin

There’s a way to carry yourself and there’s a way to carry yourself acting like everyone should bow to you and kiss the ground you walk on. Beyoncé chooses the latter

She has teams of people writing her lyrics even though the majority of her lyrics are shyt. She has people choreographing her dances, she's literally just " the face of the operation" and at the end of the day, I think she’s a pretty mediocre dancer/singer (and fairly note as well lyrically.) Yet, she gets credit for writing and producing songs without really doing that probably (but that's how things go in industry she's not the only one.)

Her personality is a huge turn off too. If you like her, then cool, but I think she’s a stuck up bytch, and nobody is going to change my mind on that.

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a way to carry yourself and there’s a way to carry yourself acting like everyone should bow to you and kiss the ground you walk on. Beyoncé chooses the latter

She has teams of people writing her lyrics even though the majority of her lyrics are shyt. She has people choreographing her dances, she's literally just " the face of the operation" and at the end of the day, I think she’s a pretty mediocre dancer/singer (and fairly note as well lyrically.) Yet, she gets credit for writing and producing songs without really doing that probably (but that's how things go in industry she's not the only one.)

Her personality is a huge turn off too. If you like her, then cool, but I think she’s a stuck up bytch, and nobody is going to change my mind on that.
When did she ever say that I can’t remember a interview she said that

And that song she did was just talking shyt

Is it the fans saying that yes but her ? I never seen it

She is like those old school stars that don’t talk much

I think people just want her to loose at something so they can feel better but that’s just me

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
When did she ever say that I can’t remember a interview she said that

And that song she did was just talking shyt

Is it the fans saying that yes but her ? I never seen it

She is like those old school stars that don’t talk much

I think people just want her to loose at something so they can feel better but that’s just me
Exactly. She lets the work speak for itself. If you rock with her? Great. If you don’t? Great.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Beyoncé doesn’t do that
Her fans do that
You writing shyt like a scorned lover :russ:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
The Bey Hive gonna get me
:hubie:Huge Destiny’s Child fan, somewhat a Beyoncé fan until 2008. Something is just off with her.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
Exactly.
Just…more Beyoncé hate 🤷🏾‍♀️
You goddamn right I’m a Beyoncé hater. I’m not going to pucker up and kiss her ass because she’s black and successful. She’s overrated as hell.:manny: I’ll use your own words against you: If people agree - great and if people don’t agree - great.

Last edited:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Exactly. She lets the work speak for itself. If you rock with her? Great. If you don’t? Great.
But, given a platform like social media, there is a specific sub-segment of the "culture" that hates her and disparages her at every opportunity. It's weird and c00n-like.