Daps
GGZpOVwXgAAVEE2

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Sexy, great wife, legendary entertainer, great mother, quiet and plays her part, pro-Black, has her own money, never any rumors of bedwenching or interest in any white dude...Bey a Top Flight woman in my book and any nikka that actually hates her should be on the suspected c00n/cac list. Not liking her music is one thing but actually hating her as a Black person is c00nery.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Crabs in a barrel mentality. Once you get to a certain level of success it becomes devil worship, conspiracy theories etc. People loved Beyonce when she had the image of a round the way girl.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
People who dislike Beyonce don't actually hate her. They hate the brand, mostly because such mystique used to reserved for white women. She isn't all she is made up to be. For example,

1. Could it be because she insists on getting a writing credit for any song on which she performs, even though she doesn't actually write?

2. The 'greatest singer of her generation' narrative simply doesn't stick. Yes she has the perfect look. Very pretty woman. Her singing on the other hand is very average. Very one noted and flat. Remember when she lipsysync'd the national anthem?

3. The whole cult of personality thing is outdated. The whole 'never complain, never explain' tripe is played out. It doesn't help that the few times she speaks without a scrip(or back when they used to let her talk) she has the IQ and personality of a potato.

I know it sounds like hating, but I usually don't mind seeing these things on a black woman. Such media brands used to be reserved to white women. They used to gas those fridge shaped bytches up back then. You'd think they were angels. Your Audrey Hepburn's, your Ingrid Bergman's. People today still think those women were Godlike. Which beautiful black woman do you remember seeing onscreen between 1920-1960? So called golden era of films? None. Because everything decent was reserved for white folks.

Like I said, I don't mind that Beyonce the artist has been built into Beyonce the Goddess.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her music isnt worth the hype and praise it gets. It seems like her hype and praise comes off forced by her team or the media. Her whole career has been about forcing her way to the top. And ill even go further, i think destiny child was nothing but a front group to push beyonces solo career. She didnt have it to be a solo artist at first so they had to push her through a group. Notice everytime she got outshined in destinys child, they kicked those singers out the group and got them blacklisted. I remember when beyonce first tried that solo shyt with the austin powers soundtrack and it wasnt hitting at all. Nobody was feeling that record. So she had to do crazy in love with jay z to push her solo. Just being real. Beyonce needed jay z to be where shes at now because "we can work it out" wasnt doing shyt

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who doesnt get hate in this day and age? There is no real rationale for it other than thats just how people are. I am not feeling the new look or direction but no hate. As an artist you take chances and try shyt. Me and 03, popeyes eating, thick B will always be solid.