Why does Beyonce get a lot of hate?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She a good artist but outside of music she advocates for nothing. This is ok but comes of very in-genuine when lots of her music is provoking.

Add her fans that praise her without question and JayZ ( not every black family champions gangster rappers) their are a lot of artists in better light then her.
why does any artist have to be a advocate real question

does baby

k. michelle

rick james

george clinton

im just saying random artist

lil waye

whitney houston

bell biv devoe

shanice

are they advocates?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i could have sworn artist are suppose to shut up and make music or films

or hear me out ...

or

people are looking for her to step out to hate one something because she would be more visible

i find it so strange we want more out of our entertainers than our elected officials
:jbhmm:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
i could have sworn artist are suppose to shut up and make music or films

or hear me out ...

or

people are looking for her to step out to hate one something because she would be more visible

i find it so strange we want more out of our entertainers than our elected officials
:jbhmm:
More great observations

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm neutral on Bey.Don't find her all that amazing.Don't find her bad.I do think her charisma/personality is pretty damn dull for someone of her stature.I see her as a hard worker.Guess you gotta respect it:ehh:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
If I don’t like a artist I’m not in message boards talking about how much I dislike them

I don’t like Taylor swift as a artist but you never see me talk about her
oh im definitely guilty of being a hater

i hate on eminem constantly

i cant shut up about music i hate personally

Daps
There’s a way to carry yourself and there’s a way to carry yourself acting like everyone should bow to you and kiss the ground you walk on. Beyoncé chooses the latter

She has teams of people writing her lyrics even though the majority of her lyrics are shyt. She has people choreographing her dances, she's literally just " the face of the operation" and at the end of the day, I think she’s a pretty mediocre dancer/singer (and fairly note as well lyrically.) Yet, she gets credit for writing and producing songs without really doing that probably (but that's how things go in industry she's not the only one.)

Her personality is a huge turn off too. If you like her, then cool, but I think she’s a stuck up bytch, and nobody is going to change my mind on that.

You just made up a whole bunch of shyt. Everything you've said is to the contrary of actual facts as stated by her collaborators. Sounding like a retarded hating ass loser.

This is most of Beyoncé's haters. They believe all the salacious nonsense out there and make up a whole persona and story in their heads when all that women does is live her life with her family and make her art.

Last edited:

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Search your heart, you know the answer.

jay-z-beyonce-daughter-rumi-carter-dethrones-sister-blue-ivy-to-break-chart-record-1200x675.jpg
Wait:ohhh:.

Daps
She a good artist but outside of music she advocates for nothing. This is ok but comes of very in-genuine when lots of her music is provoking.

this is not even true... she has her own non-profit organization that assist various causes. you must be thinking about twitter advocacy :mjlol: