Why does Alien 3 get so much hate?

What's your favorite Alien movie after 1 and 2?

• Alien 3

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Alien Resurrection

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Prometheus

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:dahell:What you tryna say? The movie was racist?
Saying it was the same old cliche

Def not racist. But this dude is cliche as fukk. Rapist nikka. Who gets to prison and reforms himself through religion. 1000000 million light years from earth. But he got the damn Malcolm x glasses, running around giving Martin Luther speeches to all these hardened criminals. In the end he sacrifices himself to save the lily white woman. So she can die some beautiful death at the end

It was cliche as fukk and they could have made that any monster and had the same story. Completely lost the elements of the first two movies

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Fincher was up the creek without a paddle and it (The Assembly Cut anyway) came out fine. Not on the level of Alien or Aliens, but it was a fun movie. Still would have liked to have see the Aliens on Earth as originally intended:

:mjpls:

Superstar
Daps
It was well acted but it was simply a let down from what it could have potentially been. It was like what sony and fox did with marvel properties. Just did too fukkin much and ruined it, when they could have stuck to the source material and made a masterpiece. The OG script was actually good. There’s a graphic novel based on the OG alien 3 script that is much better than the movie. I pretend resurrection doesn’t exist. Prometheus/Covenant we’re disappointing as fukk.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The re-edit they did was a huge improvement. But, the way they just deleted the other survivors was pretty lame. Plus, people had all kinds of predictions at the time where the sequel would be, so a prison planet in the middle of nowhere was a big letdown.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Saying it was the same old cliche

Def not racist. But this dude is cliche as fukk. Rapist nikka. Who gets to prison and reforms himself through religion. 1000000 million light years from earth. But he got the damn Malcolm x glasses, running around giving Martin Luther speeches to all these hardened criminals. In the end he sacrifices himself to save the lily white woman. So she can die some beautiful death at the end

It was cliche as fukk and they could have made that any monster and had the same story. Completely lost the elements of the first two movies
He didn't sacrifice himself, the alien was locked in on him since she was carrying an embryo.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He didn't sacrifice himself, the alien was locked in on him since she was carrying an embryo.
wrong... she literally tries to stay and die... He's like hell nah, you live, i'll stay here and lure him, then you die

He could have easily said... cool, stay your ass down here and I'll go up..

I get what you mean that it wouldn't have killed her, but this type of bad writing is exactly why people hated it. If it wasn't gonna kill her, why's she even running? Should have went face to face with it, knowing it would never harm her, and let the others go while she blocked the way... instead she's running in fear and saying she wants to die and he won't let her

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
wrong... she literally tries to stay and die... He's like hell nah, you live, i'll stay here and lure him, then you die

He could have easily said... cool, stay your ass down here and I'll go up..

I get what you mean that it wouldn't have killed her, but this type of bad writing is exactly why people hated it. If it wasn't gonna kill her, why's she even running? Should have went face to face with it, knowing it would never harm her, and let the others go while she blocked the way... instead she's running in fear and saying she wants to die and he won't let her

Do you see it follow him down? He's killing everyone but her.