Why do you So many people hate Haitians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
If they hate us, they basically are uncle toms.
I mean you motherfukkers waited till massa said ok you can go.
WHILE MY PEOPLE SAID fukk THAT shyt :camby:GET THE fukk OFF OUR ISLAND :pacspit:

shyt and we repayed it bad, haiti is fukked up now mostly cuz we was made an example for being the firsts.
Yet you motherfukkers don't love us?
Man fukk yall who hate on us fukking fakkit ass biatches

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I was raised in Florida and born in nassau. That shyt is soo true, AA hate haitians with passion to the point they believe in the slander. My friends, older brother and sister had to fight everyday thru elementary to middle school shyt was horrible. If you never experience shyt like that you will never know, self hate is a power thing. Black ppl hating black ppl and call them ugly and have a superiority complex(when both live in ghettos) because they dark and dont speak your languages that type shyt is disgusting. Its wasn't just kids too, grown ass adults chasing my friend from Mcdonalds back home. It feel like hell on earth for a zoe in the 90's, I had so much hate for AA that live in ghetto. How can nikka in ghetto attack and abuse/damage another black man mentally and physical? That what a cac do to a blk ppl not person from your own race would do to his own.

it goes both ways.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
it goes both ways.
Both ways??how tf? I never ever seen a group of haitian kids that go to school in American and poke fun of person culture and ethnicity. From they way person talk, girl hair, and dress. If I stayed in the ghetto(see the world) I probably would thought the black man in America was devil. I never saw soo much hate from black person to his own brother. You just dont know, I saw that and experience it(I have hundred experience from a kid to college now).it was soo rough and much disdain for us that we had to create a gang called zoe pound.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Both ways??how tf? I never ever seen a group of haitian kids that go to school in American poke fun of person culture and ethnicity. From they way person talk, girl hair, and dress. If I stayed in the ghetto(see the world) I probably would thought the black man in America was devil. I never saw soo much hate from black person to his own brother. You just dont know, I saw that and experience it(I have hundred experience from a kid to college now).it was soo rough and much disdain for us that we had to create a gang called zoe pound.

That's personal. I can recall Haitians coming up from Florida to Georgia and in HS clicked up, ready for conflict. It is one thing not to assimilate like the Africans but some Haitians was on some fukk shyt.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
That's personal. I can recall Haitians coming up from Florida to Georgia and in HS clicked up, ready for conflict. It is one thing not to assimilate like the Africans but some Haitians was on some fukk shyt.
man what da fuk u got against haitians u always talkin shyt
fuk outta here nikka with that bull

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Could someone explain how great britian a small ass country the size of oregon manged to rule the world for a time? Post some facts

The thing is The British Empire was not just some "small ass country."
Map_of_the_British_Empire_in_the_1920's.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
man what da fuk u got against haitians u always talkin shyt
fuk outta here nikka with that bull

I have nothing against Haitians, commend them on their revolution and hope Africans can facilitate a prosperous Haiti but sob stories about AA being mean to Haitians work both ways :manny:

Yall need to check ya people who come over, don't assimilate then want drama til they outnumbered 1000:1 :manny:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Haitan dudes are usually pretty chill

their women tend to be stuck up ( funny considering they are from a dirtbucket country) but them chicks be having the fatties like DAYUM!!!

usually small titties but big ole round browns... :blessed:

Status
Not open for further replies.