Why do you smoke weed?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
-I have a little stress issues, weed not only helps but it keeps me balanced

-food is really enhanced

-entertainment is more entertaining, weed can make a show like Workaholics 3x funnier than it already is

-also I use it as a personal incentive to get shyt done, rewarding myself when I see fit

I think shows like this were made to be watched high. That's why every third commercial on Comedy Central is for Taco Bell. :jawalrus:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's EXACTLY how i feel.

that's why even though i didn't do it much, i had to stop smoking.

but yeah, when i did it it was mostly in the evening either to help me sleep or just before listening to some music. for some reason i love listening to music high.

but the semi-anxiety made it kinda wack for me.

EDIT: one day i went to the park to smoke a joint, headphones on, i was zonin' feeling good. came back home, put on some music and went on the computer. started chatting with this chick i know. i asked her how her day was and she told me she went to the clinic that day and she said the tummy aches she had complained about in the past were because she had a urinary track infection. the she told me it was the second one she got and how the doctor started telling her about hygiene and how she should clean. she told me it was very embarrassing for her. that shyt really fukked up my high.i kept thinking about that shyt and about life. thinking about how we're constantly trying to avoid embarrassment and shame in life and yet sooner or later you gotta go through it. and it made me really sad and depressed. and i started really resenting her for that cause i couldn't stop thinking about it. i don't even think she realized right away that she embarrassed herself even more by telling me. and that fukked with my head even more. anyway, that was one of the last times i smoked cause i don't want to feel that shyt again.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
look at the coliseum when you high. now thats some funny as shyt and reason to get high by itself

Edit: my 404th post :skip: *fades in to bolivian*

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Wish I could smoke more

but drug tests... :snoop:

Ever heard of that synthetic (fake) urine? they sell it at most smoke shops. That shyt actually works too. My boy just got hired on to some pharmaceutical corporation using that shyt.....:obama: