Why do you smoke weed?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Just passed a law in Chicago that if u get caught with less than 15 grams of weed, you will only get a ticket :obama:

They should just go on ahead and make it legal :ohlawd:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It's been that way in Cleveland. I just had to go to court yesterday for possession. Ticket was $265 :snoop:

how the fukk u get caught so many times? :merchant:

shyt nikkas been walking up and down michigan ave with blunts in their mouths for the past 4 months and the police aint doing shyt about it :skip:

They like "fukk it" :pachaha:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bout to smoke and go see the new spiderman movie brehs..we winnin and cakin' out here.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Watching cartoons high is the funniest thing ever. I swear I rarely watch Hey arnold but when I was high I couldnt stop :russ:

&

It seems like when Im high food is 10x better

Daps
Midway through thread spin....don't y'all nikkas hate when the parents make dry threats when they catch u.

Pops- "alright, when up azz down in jail I ain't bailing u out

Me - :dry: im way too smart to get caught

Pops- "you think you know it all don't u, when yo azz hit rockbottom don't call me

Me - rockbottom from weed?..just no :laff:

Pops - yea it's weed now, next time I look around its gon be crack

Me - haha chill it's not THAT serious, I promise

Pops - you can't tell me that, I've seen damn near half my cousins jump from marijuana to crack, heroin, etc...that's just not a coincidence son

Me - I've never had any desire to hard drugs, nor is weed a real gateway drug...your cousins grew up in a crack infested era..

Pops- you saying that now, just don't ask me for nothing when it's get bad...and if u keep smoking in your car I'm taking the keys, you can fukk up your life, not just at my expense

Me - *actually gets angry* show me one way weed is fukkin up my life

Pops- it might not right now, but from personal witness, you're headed down a long path

Me- we'll see....*drives to park and lights blunt*

The funny part is. My dad has tried weed before, but he said he only did it like 3 times and didn't like it. Now everyone knows effect-wise, there is a big difference btwn smoking your first 3 times and smoking years down the line. The effects are nowhere near dramatic, but he has this perception tht every time I get high, I feel like he felt when he used it a whopping 3 times. And this is evident when he says shyt like "there is no way you can be a productive person and smoke marijuana all the time". Smfh

Daps
Why do parents get hype at weed but are nonchalant at booze and booze is way worse than bud? You never hear anyone die from High driving because they driving to slow to even make an impact. While we're ont he subject. Last night I got blazed and watched this Chinese comedy and ate a Papa Johns The Works pizza. That shyt tasted :lawd: Incredible.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
Why do parents get hype at weed but are nonchalant at booze and booze is way worse than bud? You never hear anyone die from High driving because they driving to slow to even make an impact. While we're ont he subject. Last night I got blazed and watched this Chinese comedy and ate a Papa Johns The Works pizza. That shyt tasted :lawd: Incredible.

pizza is :gag: status

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Growing up my parents where always against weed. My mom said it was a gateway drug and my dad said it made you stupid. After years if hearing this BS from them I challenged my mom. We called my rehabilitated former crackhead aunt and asked her if it was weed that led her to stronger drugs. She said no the highs are different, when she wanted to smoke weed she smoked weed, and when she wanted to smoke crack she smoked crack.

The call made my mom back off a little, but I'm almost 30 now and she still gives me a hard time about it. My dad on the other hand now grows and smokes his own weed. Always downplaying my shyt talmbout his weed is better.