Why do you smoke weed?

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I dont smoke anymore really but I use to for a few reasons

1.) when I would smoke by myself it would usually be at night and then that's when I would smoke something and watch some tv/movie.. it really made it more epic, Im saying that watch that series on NFL network about the Super Bowl champions and youll be like :gladbron: when they finally win it all. But I made the mistake of watching the "Missing Rings" series and when they lose it all it had me like :to:

2.) When in a social setting, going to the movies (I dont recommend because I never remember what I just saw) or parties just because it would loosen me up and I felt good

3.) boredom.....Aint shyt to do on some of these 100 hot summer days and nights but smoke and kick it in the house

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
I smoke it because it heightens my senses (good food+good music= :jawalrus:) and I sleep much better after I smoke. Plus there's so much variety that you'll always have a new experience everytime.

Lil' Kartwheel

The Chicken Box Man
Daps
Reppin
The Bayou City
food when high :noah:

question...do yall prefer sweets or savory foods when high???
I always get something sweet. Snickers Ice Cream Bars and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Ice Cream bars is the way to go for me. SMH@me going hard on some Lil' Caesars pizza though. Dank ass weed can make the most basic foods good as hell.

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
Why is sky blue? why is water wet? why did Judas rat to Romans as Jesus slept?

It's all of what others have said in this thread and more. It's a stress reliever, mind and body relaxer, Pineal gland stimulant that makes me appreciate and accept myself and my life. It makes me more introspective, curious, and more in tune with life's known and unknown energies.

Simply put it enhances everything :manny:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
(enhancement smoker) it makes everything better :yeshrug:
fbl30z.jpg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
relieves my stress of being a 20 year old going into my 3rd year of junior college still living at home :ohlawd:

its even stressful smoking at home cuz i gotta sneak around late at night and take quiet bong snaps in my backyard.

20 year old and you got so much stress in your life they you feel the need to smoke weed. Just wait until you get a real job, you'll have a heart attack son.

Stop stressin'

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
I wish I could smoke weed on a regular basis. I love weed for the fact that it makes music, tv, movies ten times more awesome. Unfortunately it also gives me extreme anxiety. When I'm high, it's basically like having a voice over to my life but the only thing the voice over is saying is how much my life sucks. All the little things that don't seem to bother me when sober become the biggest problems when high. :bryan:

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could smoke weed on a regular basis. I love weed for the fact that it makes music, tv, movies ten times more awesome. Unfortunately it also gives me extreme anxiety. When I'm high, it's basically like having a voice over to my life but the only thing the voice over is saying is how much my life sucks. All the little things that don't seem to bother me when sober become the biggest problems when high. :bryan:

Sounds like Mary is just showing you what a fukk up you are