NULL
the weekend wake and bake is what i always look forward to during the weekdays

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
A Good bowl or 2 after an OT Filled Day always holds me down but I mainly Blaze sometimes to just keep my Mind on Doing Me and not worrying about whats out there(Bills,bytching Wife,Working etc)just Me & My Swisher/Dutch:ahh:

p/N I consider Blunts my Ciggaretts considering ive never had one before but Weeded it up a good chunk of my life

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
relieves my stress of being a 20 year old going into my 3rd year of junior college still living at home :ohlawd:

its even stressful smoking at home cuz i gotta sneak around late at night and take quiet bong snaps in my backyard.
:russ: yu not alone man I do the same thing!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Wiz Khalifa - Up (KUSH AND ORANGE JUICE) - YouTube

i can only hope yall at least TRIED it once or twice before you came to your decisions... i could respect it then but damn, i'll never understand how someone COMPLETELY swears off weed when they don't even know wtf it is their railin against. this aint bathsalts or crack or the boogeyman. i mean even obama was part of a clique in his youngin days, the "choom gang", look how he turned out :leon:

smoked all in high school then halfway thru college jus said fukk it i get too paranoid, dont need that shyt in my life

ur right tho nothin worse than those anti-weed dikkheads who jus like bein on their high horse

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
ur right tho nothin worse than those anti-weed dikkheads who jus like bein on their high horse
Hell yea Y do ppl that dont drink/smoke try 2 act like they're so much better
then the ppl that do?? Or they say shyt like "I don't understand how you
can smoke/drink." nikka it's not meant 4 you 2 understand, it's jus
sumthin I like 2 do & sumthin you don't. Get over it!

Wake n bake wit sum sour as I type this shyt :smoker:

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Relaxation... Inspiration... Opens my appetite, helps me sleep. Helps me meditate on stuff... improves almost every and any experience. Getting some cooch/Video games high is :ohlawd:. Even music.. I be hearing shyt id normally miss, or catch the depth of certain lines/beats. Overall very minimal negative effects to my body... DOESNT MAKE ME THROW UP FOR AN ENTIRE DAY WITH MASSIVE HEADACHES. Doesn't make me forget what the fukk I did last night... DOESNT MAKE ME EAT PEOPLES FACES, doesnt make me suck dikk when I cant afford it... Just a few of the reasons.

:win::win::win:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Hell yea Y do ppl that dont drink/smoke try 2 act like they're so much better
then the ppl that do?? Or they say shyt like "I don't understand how you
can smoke/drink." nikka it's not meant 4 you 2 understand, it's jus
sumthin I like 2 do & sumthin you don't. Get over it!

Wake n bake wit sum sour as I type this shyt :smoker:
hell yeah dhatz my brutha pass dat

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I quit earlier this year. I hated being associated in the bum asses and crusty hoes who rather smoke blunts all day then make a paycheck.

I use to see nikkas running up in gas stations scrounging up they last few dollas to buy wraps and joking bout it. That shyt is corny :rudy:

Ill probably go back to smoking one day. But it'l be lowkey.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I quit earlier this year. I hated being associated in the bum asses and crusty hoe rather smoke blunts all day then make a paycheck.

I use to see nikkas running up in gas stations scrounging up they few dollas to buy wraps and joking bout it. That shyt is corny :rudy:

Ill probably go back to smoking one day. But it'l be lowkey.
I ain't gon lie I did the samething for a minute, but nicca gotta live! YOLO!!
:jawalrus: