Why do you personally sympathize/empathize for/with the people who were

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
calm down cowboy its simply a question youre answering.............no need to get your panties in a bunch..........

You brought up the "innocent 8 year old kid" that was killed to justify your feelings........thats understandable............. Are you aware there were quite a few children killed in Iraq bombings recently? Do you care?

And your "in your own house" analogy doesnt make sense to me in regards to this issue, which is why i asked the question. You see, when people live in your house you know them, right? So yea, if something happens to someone in my house im more concerned then when something happens to people outside of it...........

but i guess thats one of the points to my question, what exactly makes you feel as tho these people are "in your own house"? Do you know any of them? Explain that analogy to me............

im interested to know how u connect that

i sympathize for all losses of life, from southside chicago to newtown to boston to here in mobile, and from there worldwide.

its 6.5 billion folks on earth, i cant hear about every death, but when it was in a fukked up fashion, i sympathize. this just so happened in boston. i felt for the haitians and still do.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You said you care more about this kid then you do the ones that die in other parts of the world tho......

ur rationale being because he is "in your house"............

I stated that you dont personally know any of the kids dying and in truth, you are genetically closer to the kids of color that are dying around the world then whites here so what exactly makes you more sympathetic to them?

what exactly makes this one "in your house"? And yea, i get the overt implication of you meaning from this country.....but what exactly does that mean? Like do you really feel a stronger connection to things that happen to people in this country over people in other ones simply because they are from here? Why?

I'm also genetically close to a cabbage, and an ape. :comeon:

And dont play the race card w/ me. I've been treated just as bad, if not worse, by black ppl than by white ppl over the course of my life. nikkas killingother nikkas in the streets of places like Chicago don't care about being genetically close.

If you dont care about something, you wont do anything to help. If ppl took your approach to life, they wouldnt send money, food, or go to dig wells in Africa.

If you cant feel any compassion for innocent ppl dying then that's on you, but don't try to question as to why most of us do.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I'm also genetically close to a cabbage, and an ape. :comeon:

And dont play the race card w/ me. I've been treated just as bad, if not worse, by black ppl than by white ppl over the course of my life. nikkas killingother nikkas in the streets of places like Chicago don't care about being genetically close.

If you dont care about something, you wont do anything to help. If ppl took your approach to life, they wouldnt send money, food, or go to dig wells in Africa.

If you cant feel any compassion for innocent ppl dying then that's on you, but don't try to question as to why most of us do.

its funny how you answered none of the questions i asked....

instead u replied with another post that has nothing to do with what i said.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I always care when innocents are killed, people minding their own business who haven't harmed a fly.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
its funny how you answered none of the questions i asked....

instead u replied with another post that has nothing to do with what i said.....

actualy, I answered everything multiple times if you read.

You ask why I care, and I told you along with multiple other people in this thread.

You're looking for baiting answers, not real answers.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
bombed in Boston?

I find it interesting to hear/see people (coloreds ones specifically) express sympathy, empathy, anger, etc.....on behalf of the victims of things like this (people they have never met) but never express those same feelings (or never express them as strongly) when similiar things happen to people (colored ones specifically) around the globe.

So why is this? Why do you feel such a connection with these particular people and not others?
I sympathize with any person who loses a young child because my niece died at 9 years old. I also sympathize with any children who are left parentless because my niece and nephew lost their Mother when she was 11 and he was 1.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

since you brought it up, what have you done to help since you care so much? What are you planning to do?

where did i say i didnt feel any compassion? Quote it for me

Also, outside of the children involved, what exactly makes these people innocent?

We pay taxes into a government that is at war with alot of different people......we are funding those wars..........so no of us are "innocent" in regards to what youre referring to.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
actualy, I answered everything multiple times if you read.

You ask why I care, and I told you along with multiple other people in this thread.

You're looking for baiting answers, not real answers.

baiting answers?

Me asking you to explain specific parts of your responses is baiting? lol

my questions are straight forward and direct.....your answers are anything but that.........but whatever.....

keep talking nikka, maybe your words will stop the next bomb from exploding

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
th!s had to be about race huh :mjpls: ! care about k!ds & m!ndless sh!t l!ke th!s, the !nnocent v!ct!ms.... ! care about them reg!mes as much gang beef.......

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i live around boston, know people that were at the marathon, etc. shyt is beyond fukked up

but even with, that i cant watch this shyt on tv without wonderin how many ppl we killed in pakistan today :manny:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
We pay taxes into a government that is at war with alot of different people......we are funding those wars..........so no of us are "innocent" in regards to what youre referring to.

:ohhh: show me that no government opt!on breh, they tax ch!ld support, !ma tell em that b!tch a!nt gett!n pa!d cause ! wanna stop fund!n war & be "!nnocent"

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Honestly i didnt even care. Dont care about sandy hook, Dont care about 9/11 none of that. But i feel for the kids killed in afghan,iraq and palastine cause they dont end up in the news.

o-APTOPIX_MIDEAST_-570.jpg