Why do you personally sympathize/empathize for/with the people who were

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I'm sure there were quite a few children killed over there. Does that mean I don't or should not care?

I'm sure there's a kid that's gonna starve to death by the time I finish typing this post.

Doesnt mean I DON'T care or that I shouldn't care just because I don't know them personally.

In short, you should feel bad(as in disappointed that it happened) for innocent people dying as opposed to just saying "who cares...":manny:

You said you care more about this kid then you do the ones that die in other parts of the world tho......

ur rationale being because he is "in your house"............

I stated that you dont personally know any of the kids dying and in truth, you are genetically closer to the kids of color that are dying around the world then whites here so what exactly makes you more sympathetic to them?

what exactly makes this one "in your house"? And yea, i get the overt implication of you meaning from this country.....but what exactly does that mean? Like do you really feel a stronger connection to things that happen to people in this country over people in other ones simply because they are from here? Why?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Because I have a heart and a conscious, I can't help but to care:manny:

Ya'll nikkas are stupid to bring race into this situation :pacspit:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Nah I felt bad for those 9-11 victims.People were jumpin 100 stories up and buildings collapsed on em that's a terrible way to die

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I have empathy but that's it. There's an atrocity going on as I write this post. I can't cry for everyone but I can pay respects and hope for the best for them

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I got ppls that goto school in Boston. They're not marathon runners but you never know if they could have been there just spectating or not or there doing some kind of service project.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This site is getting like the black st0rmfr0nt.

shut up u idiot.............

u nikkas constantly read into things that arent said or even implied then just run with your misguided understandings.....

Why dont you try just expressing your perspective on the topic.......

the problem is most of you cant, so instead you just make stupid comments like this or dap somebody elses stupid misguided post

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Does it matter :mindblown:

I'm not a doctor that can heal their wounds, who can bring their lives and limbs back :wtf:

God you must be one dumb nikka :snoop:

Yes it matters. If you care about something you do things to show it.

Its like telling someone you love them but not doing anything to show it.....

Nobody with sense will believe u really love that person.

So what are you doing to show that you care besides saying it?

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
bombed in Boston?

I find it interesting to hear/see people (coloreds ones specifically) express sympathy, empathy, anger, etc.....on behalf of the victims of things like this (people they have never met) but never express those same feelings (or never express them as strongly) when similiar things happen to people (colored ones specifically) around the globe.

So why is this? Why do you feel such a connection with these particular people and not others?

I feel a connection regardless of where it happens....fact of the matter is, in most cases it's innocent people going about their day trying to provide for their family or in this case, doing something that they love to do, running a marathon....from the events in Haiti a couple of years back to the Tsunami that occurred in Japan a year ago.....yeah those were natural disasters but I still feel bad for the people that were in those situation....

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shut up u idiot.............

u nikkas constantly read into things that arent said or even implied then just run with your misguided understandings.....

Why dont you try just expressing your perspective on the topic.......

the problem is most of you cant, so instead you just make stupid comments like this or dap somebody elses misguided post

You're implying people of colour shouldn't have sympathy for an 8 year old that was blown up or asking why would they?

Your fukking weird, so weird you'd even try to argue it through.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a thread like this on a white racist site, if it was an explosion at the notting hill carnival or other minority festival.

But carry on, you'll get your attention.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It's called the human condition.

Just because they may hate me, doesn't make me
hate them. shyt that's on them. I don't want see
noone destroyed over senseless violence.

Attribute that to my personal traits more than
my particular race.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
cause it's fukked up to blow some people who were watching a race legs off, I don't care what religion, race, nationality you are