Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

Supper

All Star
Daps
Do y'all even attempt to logic? Or are y'all hellbent on regurgitating emotional nonsense to let us know that 99% of human beings to exist are wrong and this one group of people that can't even maintain logical consistency are the right ones. I do hope you are aware over half the planet in 2017 considers 14 to be the age of consent, right?

A third of the global population is muslim and islam is also the fastest growing religion in the world. So, when are you going to take your shahada?

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A third of the global population is muslim and islam is also the fastest growing religion in the world. So, when are you going to take your shahada?

I mean as long as you know your opinion on the issue is unfounded in logic and actually in the minority in the grand scheme of things. Y'all the ones tryna make it seem like I'm the different one because y'all have no perspective :manny:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Low key our community doesn't care about young blk girls being sexually abused. When it happens there's all these excuses.
Or they try and oversexualize them, or blame poverty or say they were being fast.

Sex trafficking, prostitution recruitment, sexual abuse is a horrible thing, and we can't really discuss it b/c some people feel like ur bashing our community or letting other communities off the hook if we discuss what is happening in our own.

Until u remind them that the abuse is also affecting young blk boys increasingly as well.

The "hoes ain't shyt" mentality gets applied to younger and younger black females as a defense mechanism b/c it's painful to face.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I mean as long as you know your opinion on the issue is unfounded in logic and actually in the minority in the grand scheme of things. Y'all the ones tryna make it seem like I'm the different one because y'all have no perspective :manny:

You gotta be trolling. This just went from concerning to somewhat comical.

You trolling us, fam? :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It most definitely IS a moral issue. What can a 25 year old MAN do for a 14 year old, besides sexually exploit her and take advantage of her innocence?

Your posts are very concerning.
Been tryin to tell ya'll maaaaannnnnnnnnn. These bitter dudes mad cuz they can't "nice guy" manipulate their way between a chick's legs that's their age and low key they would try to shoot their shot with a middle schooler as well.

As an educator, and someone who has worked with children my entire life in a world that tries to hypersexualize them early to meet the demands of pathetic individuals like him who just want p*ssy to be as easy as possible due to severe social issues that make it difficult to relate to people in his age group, we gotta new crop of these types (males AND females) coming up the ranks.
And they eyeballin ur kids during kickball.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This topic is a real reminder of how insane certain groups of people are. It's kids out here really getting raped and abused and yall concerned about some high school thots choosing to fukk R. Kelly and really tryna to lump the two together. shyts really disgusting when you sit back and think about it:hhh:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
This topic is a real reminder of how insane certain groups of people are. It's kids out here really getting raped and abused and yall concerned about some high school thots choosing to fukk R. Kelly and really tryna to lump the two together. shyts really disgusting when you sit back and think about it:hhh:

Aaliyah wasn’t a thot, though. And please don’t disrespect like that.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Low key our community doesn't care about young blk girls being sexually abused. When it happens there's all these excuses.
Or they try and oversexualize them, or blame poverty or say they were being fast.

Sex trafficking, prostitution recruitment, sexual abuse is a horrible thing, and we can't really discuss it b/c some people feel like ur bashing our community or letting other communities off the hook if we discuss what is happening in our own.

Until u remind them that the abuse is also affecting young blk boys increasingly as well.

The "hoes ain't shyt" mentality gets applied to younger and younger black females as a defense mechanism b/c it's painful to face.

nikkas didn't even care when Terry Crews got assaulted

Only time some of these nikkas cam acknowledge a sex crime when a White person does it...

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I mean you're sitting here telling me a 14 year old is a more suitable partner than a 25 year old and you really tryna somehow say I'm the pedo?

Whatever you say. It's a reason why 80% of the planet disagrees with your line of thinking. It's not very smart.
I mean this is some disgusting shyt. 80% is also in dire poverty, barely has access to potable water and does the grunt work for 20% of the top elite in the world.
Google basic fallacies. Yours is ad populum. Just b/c a lot of people do shyt, doesn't make it right. A 25 year old male OR female will never be a suitable mate for someone below the age of consent.
And should be viewed with suspicion that they even want to pursue somebody that age. The psychological abuse some of these children deal with from older people...they not ready to cope with that shyt. I can't imagine my 7th and 8th graders...

Where are the moderators? I just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Supper

All Star
Daps

I doubt anyone here challenging you is confused at all about the difference between forcible child rape and statutory child rape or the difference in severity of the two.

You, the one who seems to see it fit to conflate statutory rape of a child with prostitution or sex between two consenting adults and can't see the difference between them, is the only one who is confused and have a very warped sense of ethnics. One can only hope you swear to a life of celibacy.