Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Been tryin to tell ya'll maaaaannnnnnnnnn. These bitter dudes mad cuz they can't "nice guy" manipulate their way between a chick's legs that's their age and low key they would try to shoot their shot with a middle schooler as well.

As an educator, and someone who has worked with children my entire life in a world that tries to hypersexualize them early to meet the demands of pathetic individuals like him who just want p*ssy to be as easy as possible due to severe social issues that make it difficult to relate to people in his age group, we gotta new crop of these types (males AND females) coming up the ranks.
And they eyeballin ur kids during kickball.

I agree, sis.

And you touched on another important piece. Nobody gives a fukk about Black girls. That’s what I wanted to allude to but every time I hint at something similar, I get negged to hell.

It’s still interesting to me that a 15 year old Aaliyah was villainized even though she was the victim in the situation. It really says a lot.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
You really want a nikka attention, huh? Pics?

Bruh, you in MY thread right now lol. I’m the only one in here giving your suspect ass posts the benefit of the doubt. But I can fall back and continue letting you make a fool of yourself. :mjlol:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I doubt anyone here challenging you is confused at all about the difference between forcible child rape and statutory child rape or the difference in severity of the two.

You, the one who seems to see it fit to conflate statutory rape of a child with prostitution or sex between two consenting adults and can't see the difference between them, is the only one who is confused and have a very warped sense of ethnics. One can only hope you swear to a life of celibacy.

I think it's funny you choose to use the word rape to describe what R. Kelly does. It definitely goes to show how watered down the concept is in 2017 where women of sexual maturity choosing to have sex is now somehow labeled as rape. :patrice:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
floyd_pinkday.jpg

Students-at-Northwoods-Middle-School-in-North-Charleston-South-Carolina.jpg

These are MIDDLE SCHOOLERS.

We oversexualize our children and forget they CHILDREN.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I agree, sis.

And you touched on another important piece. Nobody gives a fukk about Black girls. That’s what I wanted to allude to but every time I hint at something similar, I get negged to hell.

It’s still interesting to me that a 15 year old Aaliyah was villainized even though she was the victim in the situation. It really says a lot.
But all the bitter ass blk woman haters won't touch that. But lemme me even remotely imply that white women aren't as pure as people claim and dudes pop out of everywhere to protect the most protected demographic in America.

shyt is pathetic.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The genration that made R.kelly did not see him as a pedo because it was fairly common for a younger woman to be with a much older dude in that genration.

Get ready to be called a pedo for saying this:pachaha:

Apparently this is some deep dark secret of the black community,and I didn't know it was.

Don't get me wrong,you were still seen as a pervert,but you weren't seen in the same vein as a child molestor:picard:?And Kelly was already seen as a sexual deviant of his time based on his music,being ahead of his time in the freak department,so his career wasn't effected.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
But all the bitter ass blk woman haters won't touch that. But lemme me even remotely imply that white women aren't as pure as people claim and dudes pop out of everywhere to protect the most protected demographic in America.

shyt is pathetic.

Misogyny in the Black community is real. That’s why I kinda understood where stuntone was coming from...even though his point was flawed, I know where it comes from and the basis of it.

A lot of these male identified females do the same shyt, too. Like ol dude said earlier - Black women held the power to end his career but they still supported him in droves.

Until we get to the core of that misogynistic thinking, shyt is going to be the same.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Aye you an educator right? How about you actually pick up a book and read something about history and come back and tell me about how R. Kelly's attractions are some kind of thing to villify. Because I hope you realize your thoughts on the issue are new in terms of history and 100% rooted in capitalism.

And I definitely hope you not a Christian cuz last time I checked even your God was dipping into some 14 year old puss :patrice:
Non of that deflection shyt works on me. We talking about you and ur justification for trying to prey on underage children.

First you tried to appeal to bandwagon. EVERYBODY's doin it. Next you trying to say it's about capitalism.
You not NEARLY as smart as you think b/c there are several links between the deterioration of socieites and their treatment of women, particularly the marriage of very young women 16 or younger.
Fukkin child brides exist and it's linked to extreme poverty which allows for the exploitation of youths.
Culture has changed to protect children out of recognition of their developmental needs. Turns out that children who aren't being fukked over at young ages are more fukking productive contributors to society. Which is why there are very few societies that are stable that have a proliferation of child brides.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

shyt is pathetic.

Black women are the biggest supporters of r.kelly and most of the destructive men in the community and somehow you want to blame black men.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Misogyny in the Black community is real. That’s why I kinda understood where stuntone was coming from...even though his point was flawed, I know where it comes from and the basis of it.

A lot of these male identified females do the same shyt, too. Like ol dude said earlier - Black women held the power to end his career but they still supported him in droves.

Until we get to the core of that misogynistic thinking, shyt is going to be the same.
Oh I agree. There are a lot of blk women who support this nonsense out of misguided sense of community and keeping shyt on the hush, while some are predators themselves.

shyt like this makes me NEVER want to have children. I keep a loaded shotgun and I know my soul. I'd blow somebody away.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
floyd_pinkday.jpg

Students-at-Northwoods-Middle-School-in-North-Charleston-South-Carolina.jpg

These are MIDDLE SCHOOLERS.

We oversexualize our children and forget they CHILDREN.

I think you mean they forget they are children,nobody would forget these kids are kids if they acted like it. But parent would rather be friends and treat their children as peers nowadays. This little boys AND girls are what your mama used to call fast as hell in todays time,and it wasn't much better a decade or two ago. Women need to start caring about their daughters mentaility,instead of caring about whats on top of their head to make them more attractive:martin:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Black women are the biggest supporters of r.kelly and most of the destructive men in the community and somehow you want to blame black men.
They go hand in hand with listless black dudes who support these destructive men as demonic role models b/they grew up without fathers and look to toxic forms of masculinity to create false machismo, including the sexual exploitation of their own. U always preach accountability. But ur allergic to it when it comes to calling ur kind out.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think you mean they forget they are children,nobody would forget these kids are kids if they acted like it. But parent would rather be friends and treat their children as peers nowadays. This little boys AND girls are what your mama used to call fast as hell in todays time,and it wasn't much better a decade or two ago. Women need to start caring about their daughters mentaility,instead of caring about whats on top of their head to make them more attractive:martin:
Trust me. They can be the best parents in the universe and their kids can still get into that so-called "fastness". Ask me about children packing skank clothes to change into at school b/c they KNEW they parents wouldn't allow it if they saw it.

Parenting is only half the battle when ur raising ur children in hell.

And none of this STILL talks about discourse around the predators. Why are we afraid to discuss or call out grimey ass people preying on children?