Why do you guys think R Kelly’s career withstood his pedo allegations??

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I said global and you went to DC :mjlol:.

Anyway I want you to tell me why it's somehow better for a 14 year old to fukk a 16 year old than a 26 year old. 16 year old breh could take better care of a kid than 26 year old breh?

Because a 14 yo and a 16 yo are close in age. A 14 year old would only be able to consent to sex with someone who is close in age to her.

A 14 year old cannot consent to sex with a 26 year old.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because a 14 yo and a 16 yo are close in age. A 14 year old would only be able to consent to sex with someone who is close in age to her.

A 14 year old cannot consent to sex with a 26 year old.

Now you sound stupid. A 14 year old can somehow say no to sex from a 16 year old but a 26 year old has magical powers making a 14 year old lose intelligence.:mjlol:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
Now you sound stupid. A 14 year old can somehow say no to sex from a 16 year old but a 26 year old has magical powers making a 14 year old lose intelligence.:mjlol:

Don’t get mad at me. Take it up with the lawmakers while you’re fishing for underrated girls.

You’re really mad because you can’t have sex with a 14 year old?? nikka bye.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don’t get mad at me. Take it up with the lawmakers while you’re fishing for underrated girls.

I really love the people saying a 14 year old has more to offer a partner in a relationship than an adult trying to imply I'm the pedo :mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about pedogate in Hollyweird and all the shyt coming out now and how everybody seems disturbed and disgusted. Careers are on the chopping block. Certain people will never have the same type of careers. And rightfully so.

But years before pedogate, R Kelly was in the news for having sex with underaged girls and urinating on them. A lot of these cases were settled out of court, too. Nah, he ain’t selling records like that because r&b as a whole isn’t selling. But this nikka can sell out an arena tour when he goes on the road.

Don’t forget - he wrote that song for a 15 year old Aaliyah.

What do you think?

It was because the victims were black.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Michael Jackson was best friends with children...

This man had multiple relationships with various boys through out his life...

From Jordan Chandler, Wade Robson, Macaulay Culkin, Omar Bhatti...boys that ain't even

Kill-Yourself-Guy.jpg

First off, Omer bhatti is his blood, the family won’t say by or with who, but he’s related to the Jacksons

Secondly, everything you said are your beliefs. There’s a difference between beliefs and facts. Mike was weird, nobody will dispute that - he made himself indefensible in a lot of ways :hubie:

But the bottom line is this: numerous clinical child abuse experts, the FBI, a jury of his peers, the Santa Barbra police - all have concluded that he wasn’t a pedofile <<< this is an undeniable FACT. Look it up.

After you see these facts, all anyone has left is their feelings and beliefs. I can’t argue what’s on your heart breh, by all means believe MJ touched kids all you wish.

but just know you’ll be going to your grave as someone who rejected REALITY and FACTS, and just let their emotions run them. :manny:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I really love the people saying a 14 year old has more to offer a partner in a relationship than an adult trying to imply I'm the pedo :mjlol:

I’m really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but this is madness.

It’s one thing to be like, them little fast ass thots knew what they were doing. But it’s another whole thing to be in here arguing nikkas down on why it’s acceptable for a grown ass man to be in a romantic relationship with a damn 14 year old.

Like, I really cannot wrap my mind around this argument and I’m trying to because I’m a nice person and I try not to judge. But this shyt here - I just cannot.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I’m really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but this is madness.

It’s one thing to be like, them little fast ass thots knew what they were doing. But it’s another whole thing to be in here arguing nikkas down on why it’s acceptable for a grown ass man to be in a romantic relationship with a damn 14 year old.

Like, I really cannot wrap my mind around this argument and I’m trying to because I’m a nice person and I try not to judge. But this shyt here - I just cannot.

It's because you're ignorant. It's plenty of countries in 2017 with adults getting straight up married to 14 year olds and there are plenty of people you know where their grandma started dating their grandpa when she was 14 and he was in his 20s. Thinking just ain't your thing, I get it.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill-Yourself-Guy.jpg

First off, Omer bhatti is his blood, the family won’t say by or with who, but he’s related to the Jacksons

Secondly, everything you said are your beliefs. There’s a difference between beliefs and facts. Mike was weird, nobody will dispute that - he made himself indefensible in a lot of ways :hubie:

But the bottom line is this: numerous clinical child abuse experts, the FBI, a jury of his peers, the Santa Barbra police - all have concluded that he wasn’t a pedofile <<< this is an undeniable FACT. Look it up.

After you see these facts, all anyone has left is their feelings and beliefs. I can’t argue what’s on your heart breh, by all means believe MJ touched kids all you wish.

but just know you’ll be going to your grave as someone who rejected REALITY and FACTS, and just let their emotions run them. :manny:
Damn.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
It's because you're ignorant. It's plenty of countries in 2017 with adults getting straight up married to 14 year olds and there are plenty of people you know where their grandma started dating their grandpa when she was 14 and he was in his 20s. Thinking just ain't your thing, I get it.

Y’all, please remember this font and the shyt he is in here saying.

#neverforget

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf

You know your arguments are straight from NAMBLA...

Y’all still arguing with this...person?

He won’t get it. Probably doesn’t want to either :hhh:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Kill-Yourself-Guy.jpg

But the bottom line is this: numerous clinical experts, the FBI, a jury of his peers, the Santa Barbra police - all have concluded that he wasn’t a pedofile <<< this is an undeniable FACT. Look it up.

Bruh...Michael Jackson got 3 more court cases pending against him right now lol

Michael Jackson admitted to sharing his bed with boys

Michael Jackson has extensive relationships with boys throughout his life even after the court case

Michael Jackson had picture books of boys

Also being a pedo doesn't mean you abuse children it means you are romantically and sexually attracted to them

Micheal only beat one case and the jury believed he was a pedophile just he didn't abuse those boys...

Michael Jackson is a pedophile...

If a grown man came to your crib with a boy and sat him on his lap and said this is my friend Johnny...what would you do bruh...

You gonna be like...hmmm...Ima wait for evidence...

Or hmm...he just strange...

Let a nikka making good music abandon all reason and logic

Act like a grown ass man enjoying the company of boys isnt a pedo