Why do women wear such tight/little clothing to the gym

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't see a problem with it.

I don't go to the gym to pick up women but I respect that they're actually going to the gym, it's attractive to me that they care about their health enough to actually go. They are making the time and money commitment to actually go to the gym and work out.

The only time I talk to them is to help them out with an exercise they are doing wrong. They're always nice about it, too.

If it weren't taboo to try to pick up women there, I would find my ideal woman in the gym.

I purposely wear a tighter Under Armour shirt to show off my muscles for women, I don't see why they can't show off their bodies.

Just enjoy the show
Taboo to pick up women at the gym? Stop it slime just admit you’re a coward because it’s not taboo to get a jawn from the gym. Quite a few people have done that and many more will continue to do so too.

Daps
One of these days when yall realize that women or one of women’s weakness is attention you’ll stop making thread like this. Majority of the shyt they do is for attention. If anybody wanna challenge me on this then ask an attractive women “ How long can you go without male attention ?” See what answer a women will give you ...if she answers at all.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fukkin with bytches at the gym is equivalent to fukkin with bytches at work.

If it ain't nothing sweet, your stuck changing up your routine and contract if you a mentally weak nikka. She gave you the blind eye and now there's an awkward feeling if you run into her.

Hit the weights and bounce.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
they do it for attention and because some whore on ig told them thats hot

case and point:

^u can see this bytch whole labia poppin out like a macaron

and these are the types of exercises these hos do at the gym. 99% ass workouts then maybe some cardio. u never see them doing shyt else
they're there with a face full of make up and skin tight clothes to get looked at and maybe act outraged when dudes stare

:whew:
God is good

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
ya'll just thirsty.
Certain situations you should expect to see people bodies more exposed than others. Acting all sexed crazed just means you're not mature enough to participate in those situations. You prolly at the beach like omg she wearing a bikini breh:ooh::krs:

rest of the people around you are like :gucci: people often wear bikinis to beach breh what did you expect?

Just act grown and accept the fact that certain outfits are acceptable during certain situations. I can understand if my co-workers came into the office in a bikini or my teacher showed up to class in yoga shorts and a sports bra. but making a big deal out of it at the gym or the swimming pool is pure immaturity.

Last edited:

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
The women who dont want men to stare will tie a jacket around their waist