Why do women think somethings wrong with you if youre single?.. Or not hitting on them??

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
If every one of a person's relationship ends in drama and stress there's only one common denominator.
Most people relationships end in drama. The divorce rate is roughly 50%. And I never said every realtionship so that's a strawman. You a very dishonest cat.
What's your story? This seemed to really have struck a chord with you.
"Really struck a chord" Lol this weak gaslighting attempt. You can call people wierd for being single but if I responded it's because you struck a chord. Lol ok bruh.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You're class of 2013, so you have to be mid 30s+. A man never seen with a woman, ever, or has a failure to commit to anything at all is a legit weirdo, or is damaged in some way. :manny:

I said that? :what:

Yeah that's all that is gaslighting. It worked she already in dude head got him questioning himself asking the forum.

:jbhmm:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people relationships end in drama. The divorce rate is roughly 50%. And I never said every realtionship so that's a strawman. You a very dishonest cat.

"Really struck a chord" Lol this weak gaslighting attempt. You can call people wierd for being single but if I responded it's because you struck a chord. Lol ok bruh.

Then let's speak on it then. What's your situation? Married? Single? In a relationship? You have to be late 20s, early 30s, so what's going on with you?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you good. It's just gaslighting and a manipulation tactic. Especially if you a cat that walks around confident. Calling you gay is a way to get you off your sqaure and questioning yourself. If you want to be petty and manipulative back. You could gaslight back. But it's not worth it. Just stay focus on your career and working out and when the right lady come by pursue her. Don't let a chick gaslight you into a relationship.
Then let's speak on it then. What's your situation? Married? Single? In a relationship? You have to be late 20s, early 30s, so what's going on with you?
You know I ain't read this horseshyt. You right bruh. You got it. I ain't going to argue why it's ok for people to remain single. You right you struck a chord with me. It's funny you got a Kevin Samuels AVI and women was calling that dude gay.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A

If I make the thread that means she's " in my head" ?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This happened to me 3 times within a span of a month.. twice at the gym, and one at the job..

One chick (baddie) at the gym, I chop it up /joke around with sometimes says "I was wondering why you ain't got a girlfriend.. now I see it's because you childish"

Other chick ar gym blurts out "I always found it weird you ain't married or booed up"

Young chick at the job I'm semi cool with one day ask me if I'm gay.. I laughed it off thinking she was fukking with me. Then she hit me with "No.. seriously :usure:"

They really out here perplexed a black man attractive, single, confident independently stable and not in no serious relationship or live with a bytch

Why a nikka gotta be weird for that.. :dahell:
They think this is flirting unfortunately

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
This happened to me 3 times within a span of a month.. twice at the gym, and one at the job..

One chick (baddie) at the gym, I chop it up /joke around with sometimes says "I was wondering why you ain't got a girlfriend.. now I see it's because you childish"

Other chick ar gym blurts out "I always found it weird you ain't married or booed up"

Young chick at the job I'm semi cool with one day ask me if I'm gay.. I laughed it off thinking she was fukking with me. Then she hit me with "No.. seriously :usure:"

They really out here perplexed a black man attractive, single, confident independently stable and not in no serious relationship or live with a bytch

Why a nikka gotta be weird for that.. :dahell:
Were these women black?

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you good. It's just gaslighting and a manipulation tactic. Especially if you a cat that walks around confident. Calling you gay is a way to get you off your sqaure and questioning yourself. If you want to be petty and manipulative back. You could gaslight back. But it's not worth it. Just stay focus on your career and working out and when the right lady come by pursue her. Don't let a chick gaslight you into a relationship.

You know I ain't read this horseshyt. You right bruh. You got it. I ain't going to argue why it's ok for people to remain single. You right you struck a chord with me. It's funny you got a Kevin Samuels AVI and women was calling that dude gay.

Now the gay insult comes. Directed towards the person saying a man that supposedly is "that dude" never seen with a woman and or can't maintain a stable relationship, is weird. OK bro. Again obviously this really bothered you, and you won't even speak on your circumstances. Hit dogs holler. :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because you're OLD and at an age where you're expected to have a woman but you don't carry yourself like you get women.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
had a late 30s sista tell me I don’t know how to talk to grown women because I didn’t talk to HER the way SHE WANTED to be talked to

:laff: OHHHH I LAUGHED A GOOD LAUGH ABOUT THAT! IM STILL LAUGHING ABOUT THAT shyt :laff:

Like nah shawty I know how to talk to any woman it’s just I wasn’t lending myself to be of service to you. I don’t want you like that 😂

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Now the gay insult comes. Directed towards the person saying a man that supposedly is "that dude" never seen with a woman and or can't maintain a stable relationship, is weird. OK bro. Again obviously this really bothered you, and you won't even speak on your circumstances. Hit dogs holler. :manny:
Yeah you right bruh. I'm a hit dog. All single black men over 30 are gay/weird.

@Pazzy Give me some p*ssy bruh.