Why do women think somethings wrong with you if youre single?.. Or not hitting on them??

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
This happened to me 3 times within a span of a month.. twice at the gym, and one at the job..

One chick (baddie) at the gym, I chop it up /joke around with sometimes says "I was wondering why you ain't got a girlfriend.. now I see it's because you childish"

Other chick ar gym blurts out "I always found it weird you ain't married or booed up"

Young chick at the job I'm semi cool with one day ask me if I'm gay.. I laughed it off thinking she was fukking with me. Then she hit me with "No.. seriously :usure:"

They really out here perplexed a black man attractive, single, confident independently stable and not in no serious relationship or live with a bytch

Why a nikka gotta be weird for that.. :dahell:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened to me 3 times within a span of a month.. twice at the gym, and one at the job..

One chick (baddie) at the gym, I chop it up /joke around with sometimes says "I was wondering why you ain't got a girlfriend.. now I see it's because you childish"

Other chick ar gym blurts out "I always found it weird you ain't married or booed up"

Young chick at the job I'm semi cool with one day ask me if I'm gay.. I laughed it off thinking she was fukking with me. Then she hit me with "No.. seriously :usure:"

They really out here perplexed a black man attractive, single, confident independently stable and not in no serious relationship or live with a bytch

Why a nikka gotta be weird for that.. :dahell:

You're class of 2013, so you have to be mid 30s+. A man never seen with a woman, ever, or has a failure to commit to anything at all is a legit weirdo, or is damaged in some way. :manny:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A lot of times it's just a way to gaslight you into making a move.

A lot of women call nikkas they like gay because they know men want to be seen as masculine and tough.

The girl that asked you that I would go no contact and ignore her. She already showing signs she is manipulative. It's not that deep.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You're class of 2013, so you have to be mid 30s+. A man never seen with a woman, ever, or has a failure to commit to anything at all is a legit weirdo, or is damaged in some way. :manny:
So a nikka not on child support, paying alimony, holding a good job, going to the gym is weird because he single. Ya'll nikkas some clowns. All the horse shyt dudes go through to get realtionships/sex and a dude is weird because he just wants a peaceful dramaless stressfree life. Ya'll dudes retarded and I mean that with all due respect.
gaslighting
Yeah that's all that is gaslighting. It worked she already in dude head got him questioning himself asking the forum.

Daps
We don't care fr.

Some people way of making small talk is saying ghetto ish.

There's posters on here who tag me to talk big ish, then turn right around and rep me. Its all banter.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So a nikka not on child support, paying alimony, holding a good job, going to the gym is weird because he single. Ya'll nikkas some clowns. All the horse shyt dudes go through to get realtionships/sex and a dude is weird because he just wants a peaceful dramaless stressfree life. Ya'll dudes retarded and I mean that with all due respect.

Yeah that's all that is gaslighting. It worked she already in dude head got him questioning himself asking the forum.

If every one of a person's relationship ends in drama and stress there's only one common denominator.

What's your story? This seemed to really have struck a chord with you.