Why do women go to anime conventions with their ass out?

Ganso Bomb

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:
The woman themselves complained that dudes there were acting weird and thirsty

So if you know you go to nerd central, why dress like that?

I actually met this girl yesterday, she wasn't really dressed slutty or wearing a costumes. Just black leggings and a crop top and mind you this in Texas where it's hot asf. But she also had a lil bit of an attitude when I just asked if she was a YouTuber or some type of streamer. She might be overblowing it and thinks every nikka's tryna holla at her.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I actually met this girl yesterday, she wasn't really dressed slutty or wearing a costumes. Just black leggings and a crop top and mind you this in Texas where it's hot asf. But she also had a lil bit of an attitude when I just asked if she was a YouTuber or some type of streamer. She might be overblowing it and thinks every nikka's tryna holla at her.
For sure

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Open and shut case Johnson.
Once men realize everything women do is rooted in attention, life becomes way simpler.:yeshrug: They seek it both consciously and subconsciously and will even put themselves in unsafe or undesirable environments to receive it.

It’s like how men crave sexual intimacy from women and will do anything to get it.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
This is a dumb question that I think I've asked before, but what do you actually do at anime conventions? :jbhmm:And this is coming from an anime watcher.

Like, I go to car shows and obviously the main attraction is the cars on display. But I can't see Goku or Luffy because they're fictional characters, so what am I paying money to see? :patrice: Can I buy manga volumes or anime box sets?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is a dumb question that I think I've asked before, but what do you actually do at anime conventions? :jbhmm:And this is coming from an anime watcher.

Like, I go to car shows and obviously the main attraction is the cars on display. But I can't see Goku or Luffy because they're fictional characters, so what am I paying money to see? :patrice: Can I buy manga volumes or anime box sets?
Sometimes they have VA interviews

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They might think that, but they couldn't be more wrong

I ain’t reading that bs. All those women that calin harassment are dressing up in half naked anime characters getting mad that guys they do not want trying to holla at them.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are blatant sexual deviants / pests more than men are nowadays. Go to an anime convention talking about sexual harassment. Meanwhile they're sexually harassing everyone with their cheeks out at an anime convention, something that's geared towards kids.