Why do women go to anime conventions with their ass out?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Haha was literally at Dream Con with my kid. It was A LOT of ass and titties on display. Nerds can be hoes too.

That said, half of these women were linked to brehs or had brehs try to holler. I have something good at home tho so I left it alone. But that temptation tho… :takedat:

:sas1:

Dont lie breh, you went there to JBO.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What kind of booty is that? That left cheek need some bondo on it.
:mjlol:

She don’t even look that old

Because Ive seen only older broads with those indents on the cheeks

Like this

userimage-3293055.jpg

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Breh they REALLY into that shyt. I thought I was on that nerd spectrum cuz I watched a few animes but nah there’s levels to this shyt. 22k ppl attended. About 95% of them were Black. A gang of attractive women. I know a lot of nerdy brehs complain they can’t find attractive Black women into their hobbies but that shyt is absolutely not true if you’re under 35. Maybe they just don’t have the confidence or social skills to approach.

:ehh:figured that was the case. Thanks for the insight.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t get me wrong, there was a gang of aesthetically ungifted women there too. I’d still say the ratio of attractive, average, unattractive women there was like 20%, 30%, 50%.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Half of these black women who goes to these conventions dressed like this are bedwenches who trying too hard to attract the non black clowns :scust:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
You nerds are such deviants that bad bytches pretend to play video games. When in reality they have it running on simulation as they siphon money out of your accounts. They playing the game alright
wVDOf3.gif
You admitted to wearing high heels as a child. Maybe you should have watched anime instead.
:camby: