Why do women go to anime conventions with their ass out?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm sure that harassment happens, but in relative terms, i think they are safer being half naked at a con. than at most other occasions.
Try wearing these fits with the ass and titties out at a club or some other occasion and see how much they get groped by comparson.
Compare a nightclub to a convention center brehs :mjlol: If Adriana’s was packed with these nikkas instead of McCormick Place, best believe they doing the same shyt. Gamers and anime cons are degenerates too breh. More so than the avg nikka at the club.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Haha was literally at Dream Con with my kid. It was A LOT of ass and titties on display. Nerds can be hoes too.

That said, half of these women were linked to brehs or had brehs try to holler. I have something good at home tho so I left it alone. But that temptation tho… :takedat:
So there's no age restriction?

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Cons and Evo or anything of the sort is always kid friendly
This phenomenon wasn’t like this until 2010
I mean you had some chicks that were bold back in my :flabbynsick:
But most of that was reserved for car shows, import shows
Sure E3 had booth babes but nothing like this
And knowing how nerds, dweebs, geeks whatever you want to call them are
Them nikkas are deviants who get little to no attention
So these chicks think that dressing in nothing
Around a bunch of dudes that never really get play until they get some fame and money under their belt from twitch, YouTube, whatever platform
Not going to want to touch the merchandise or shoot they shot :Kd:
It’s nikkas that go to cons with no shirts on :dame:
And get harassed by women and men:dame:
You rarely see girls that really out here cosplaying or playing games for the real love of it
You can definitely tell the difference
So reading those Reddit posts :Kd:
I’m not for girls getting touched, manhandled but I’m still old school to the heart
If you going to wear a steak in a den of jackals:francis:
And I told any woman I was ever involved with and my daughter that
If I’m not around and you wear something:mjlit:
You better have the protection I bought you on your hip
Ain’t no play play out here
shyt women nowadays setting up other females to get got(shyt that’s been happening since the 70s but women think they all play for the same team
Nah it’s some hoes out here just as predatory)

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
She could at least tone that shyt up before she assaults people eyes with it...... shyt nearing square shape....... embarrassing her so called man.......

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
every one that watch anime not ugly :comeon:

alot of the women especially were maybe unkempt back in school but glowed up and started taking care of themselves once they realized they can monetize being a cute weeb.

but as far as these cons go, usually it's women selling sex appeal on some fashion. the regular girls usually not assed out but it's a little bubble under some leggings or a random anime dress.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
same amount, but they looked more like this
0f0ef0aba1b06fdc3ed899b96b689861.jpg

and were genuinely there as fans. not for attention seeking
These aren't new by the way, same people attending cons were attending Ren Fairs back in the day too.
Comics Cons are just sci fi versions of a renaissance festival
This. The women are there thirst trapping, promoting onlyfans/ig, looking for one of them streamers/youtubers, looking for attractive nerdy men...
The ones who genuinely there just cuz they love the shyt are usually not as provocative. Others got ulterior motives

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
every one that watch anime not ugly :comeon:

alot of the women especially were maybe unkempt back in school but glowed up and started taking care of themselves once they realized they can monetize being a cute weeb.

but as far as these cons go, usually it's women selling sex appeal on some fashion. the regular girls usually not assed out but it's a little bubble under some leggings or a random anime dress.
False. Gen Z and young millenials have made anime mainstream. You not getting bullied or made fun of for watching anime anymore. All the nerds especially black nerds in hiding are out in the open.
Just like men do certain shyt to get attractive women, women do certain shyt to get attractive men.
When sex symbol celebs like Michael B Jordan and Meg thee Stallion start mentioning their love of anime you know the flood gates are opem

timeless

All Star
Daps
Because most female anime characters look just like that. They either have their breasts out, butt out, or half naked altogether. The first girl looks like Raven from the Teen Titans. Well, Raven from the show is only wearing a leotard with boots and a cape. That's it.

Although anime is enjoyable due to the action and plots, it's still very sexist about some things. Most female characters don't wear a lot of clothes or have very busty features that are constantly highlighted. I appreciate the characters that are covered up, but I don't think most of the people at the conventions are that mad about some booty and boobs when they see it on TV or in mangas all the time.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Raven from the show is only wearing a leotard with boots and a cape. That's it.

She's not wearing a leotard. Per the title, she's literally AZZ OUT.

Some chicks put on a leotard/pair of tights

dce1878-f297b377-0b5e-43a8-93e6-e63038dab40f.jpg

Hendo-Art-Raven-Cosplay-5.jpeg

She wants the attention.

And nothing wrong with that.

But if she advertises, she should not be surprised by potential customers.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Women are blatant sexual deviants / pests more than men are nowadays. Go to an anime convention talking about sexual harassment. Meanwhile they're sexually harassing everyone with their cheeks out at an anime convention, something that's geared towards kids.

Dog lemme tell you something these anime conventions are NOT geared towards kids lol