Why do women go to anime conventions with their ass out?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's really simple. Dreamcon is like a way for them to advertise themsleves. If you've been on twitter over the past week, you've seen how they've been spamming dreamcon photos all over the timeline. From what I've seen, black women cosplayers have complained that they dont get as much attention as white women cosplayers. I think that them advertising themselves at dreamcon is a way to close that gap. Business.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Who told you this? ive seen plenty of good looking anime black chicks being in relationships with some really weird dudes all because they were into anime and cosplay and all that other shyt
tbh they were making jokes about those nikkas on twitter last week. It's obvious that some of them want to use those men as an audience to launch their careers. Nothing wrong with that, that's what the white women cosplayers do too.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh they were making jokes about those nikkas on twitter last week. It's obvious that some of them want to use those men as an audience to launch their careers. Nothing wrong with that, that's what the white women cosplayers do too.

What you said and what I said aren’t mutually exclusive not even conflicting.

There are a lot, and I mean a lot of black women that go to these conventions because they’re into the shyt and into the dudes that share the same interests. There are also a lot of them that go there because these guys are seen as an easy lick be it via twitch donations and otherwise.

And yes, these dudes will always be the butt of jokes online just based on their social awkwardness and whatnot, but the stigma around anime has all but disappeared, and it was one of the fastest growing markets in the US to the point Sony spent $1.5B like two years ago to buy Crunchyroll and become the de facto anime exporter/importer

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
go on back to the strip club grandad:flabbynsick:
should be half off wing platter Tuesdays

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
For attention, same as why women do anything :francis:

I went to Momocon here in Atlanta w/ a crew of people and I remember as everybody was planning what we were gonna wear it was a couple chicks I told "Hey I don't think you are gonna want the attention you're gonna get wearing that." They thought I was gassing it. I ended up spending most of the day being stuck dragging them around cause every time they wandered off or started straggling some "weirdo" would start talking to them. I'm like they aren't weird your asscheeks and titties is hanging out you think I'm just talking to random chicks we walk by here for the fun of it? No I'm trying to fukk cause I like what I see and them nikkas like what they see too

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Unless female cosplayers are complaining about getting sexually harassed then they need to shut the hell up. If you out here dressed like Raven from Teen Titans with your ass hanging out, then that comes with the territory.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Most anime and video games female characters. Have ass and titties out it is what it is.

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
was in Austin this weekend for the guys trip and didn't realize this was going on til we got there...

we hit 6th st. to bar hop and spectate as oldheads...it was a lot of scattered ass around... :martin:

it was funny seeing shyt from a different perspective...used to up and down 6th st. as a young nikka during SXSW...:banderas:

couple young brehs was hatin like shyt tho...:russ:

i was like all the homies married wit kids, we not tryna compete wit ya'll boys...better stop worrying about us and get on these women cuz they out here...:ufdup: