Why do white people deny that Ancient Egypt was black?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm not here to insult anyone. I mean... why should white people care about egypt when they have Rome, which was 1000 times more impressive and it conquered Egypt.
you must be out of your mind. egypt was the first, no one in rome built anything remotely as significant as the great pyramids with the lack of technology and it is also 4,000 yrs old, rome was 1,000. rome adopted from the greeks, who adopted from the egyptians. no egypt, no rome.

The Facts don't agree with the afrocentric version of history, so somehow it's a conspiracy. Ramses clearly has a Caucasoid shaped skull, and all Available evidence suggests that the royal family carried Y-dna R1b. That's not african in Orgin. My Y-dna is Closer to R1b than it is to E1 and I'm from asia.
the black man is the oldest. I think what people forget, is that at one time, we were here when nobody else was. now, with that said, nobody ever wants to highlight those 10,000 years of innovation, migration, etc. or that egypt's FIRST dynasties were afrocentric (see menes), or that india's first civilization in india so happened to be the first settlers from africa, before the indo-aryan civilization.

I also find it strange that you can get the dna make up of ramsees, but why not the first dynasty? what are they hiding.

you say we are the slaves of the world, but are you sure that's not what they want you to believe? we're not buying the propaganda anymore, and the sooner african emerges and begins digging up it's own fossils will get to the bottom of things.

btw. there are SEVERAL great african civilizations, from Golden Kingdom of Ghana, Great Zimbabwe, to the Mali Empire, Songhai Empire. How come we can't get better, more detailed information on these? but we for damn sure have a long thick book on Rome. (you think whites have a deeper richer history, maybe currently, but overall, not by a long shot)

When you talk to them about african civilization you get something like "yea but the mali empire got big because the muslims came with livestock and taught them how too...."

but is this not what egypt was to the greeks? is it a coincidence the spanish discovered west africa and the americas 2 years after the arabs left (leaving behind their naval maps and tactics)

everything seems a bit strange that one is really hell bent on proving we are inferior, when the facts remains, we are equal.

again, if you want to go there, we can highlight how ethiopia has been literate for 4,000 years, yet the anglo saxon, germanics hadn't become literate until 1AD, since introduced by the romans. Before that, the british were living in huts and couldn't read or write, yet east africa could do all the above. we never twist it like that do we? we never see it like that?

well sir, I am conscious.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I post this when I get into the discussion about egypt. Menes was the first pharaoh. The first dynasty was african no damn doubt about that. however, the later dynasties, like Ramsees were probably from the northern invaders. You have to remember, Egypt is 4,000 years old, humans migrate, so yes, they are right to some extent, invaders came in, stole the technology, bit off they swag, built bigger and better pyramids, but the fact remains....Egypt is of nubian/kush origin.

Just like in china, ganghis khan was from mongolia, and the qing dynasty were manchurians, but the fact remains, they adopt chinese culture.

If menes isn't proof of black origin I don't know what is.

They like to state that he's not todays west african (bantu people), but totally

forgetting that west africans COME FROM east africans. West africans didn't
move into west africa until about 1AD, that's 3,000 years after the first
egyptian dynasty.
Umm us west Africans aren't bantu

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Umm us west Africans aren't bantu

um yes we are. (Im congolese)

The people of Nigeria have an extensive history. Archaeological evidence shows that human habitation of the area dates back to at least 9000 BC. The area around the Benue and Cross River is thought to be the original homeland of the Bantu migrants who spread across most of central and southern Africa in waves between the 1st millennium BC and the 2nd millennium.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
um yes we are. (Im congolese)

No I'm not like most(98%) us nigerians aren't. Only a small tip bordering Cameroon is Bantu. You are Congolese which is central Africa.
Bantu_Phillipson.png

Look at the map clearly showing the lowering tip of nigeria

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No I'm not like most(98%) us nigerians aren't. Only a small tip bordering Cameroon is Bantu. You are Congolese which is central Africa.
Bantu_Phillipson.png

Look at the map clearly showing the lowering tip of nigeria

sigh, but we originate from Nigeria, we know this. Also congo extends to the atlantic ocean, the majority of our population is near kinshasa, the capital, which is here. west. we (my tribe) consider ourselves west african, not central african, altho our east border africans do however consider themselves central, they're hutus and come from rwanda and uganda, different people all together, and are seen as immigrants/ not native like my tribe. Congo is massive, so it matters who you talk too. angola is also west, they're considered our brother/sister tribe.

630px-Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo_location_map.svg.png

Bantu is the largest black population in africa.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
sigh, but we originate from Nigeria, we know this. Also congo extends to the atlantic ocean, the majority of our population is near kinshasa, the capital, which is here. west. we (my tribe) consider ourselves west african, not central african, altho our east border africans do however consider themselves central, they're hutus and come from rwanda and uganda, different people all together, and are seen as immigrants/ not native like my tribe. Congo is massive, so it matters who you talk too. angola is also west, they're considered our brother/sister tribe.

630px-Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo_location_map.svg.png

Bantu is the largest black population in africa.
I have nothing against bantus, just stating the fact that most of us aren't most of our language is in the Niger-Congo group not Bantu. Look up the Bantu language and will not see yourba, Igbo, edo, or Akan. Also so me where people state angola in west Africa.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Also so me where people state angola in west Africa.

Madingo Kayes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you're west african and you're not bantu, and that's fine, but Im a west african bantu, you seem to be denying this is possible.

I was talking about what europeans consider 'negro' hadn't moved into the area of west africa/central/southern until waaaay later. I used bantu because that's what I am, Im not about to list a slew of different tribes, if you wanted to include yours, fine. :manny:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Madingo Kayes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you're west african and you're not bantu, and that's fine, but Im a west african bantu, you seem to be denying this is possible.

I was talking about what europeans consider 'negro' hadn't moved into the area of west africa/central/southern until waaaay later. I used bantu because that's what I am, Im not about to list a slew of different tribes, if you wanted to include yours, fine. :manny:
Never said it wasn't possible, just said "most" of us aren't. Also what does it mean to be bantu?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Never said it wasn't possible, just said "most" of us aren't. Also what does it mean to be bantu?

mostly has to do with dna and language. cameroon, west congo, angola all share similar blood lines and have cultural similarities. kinda like saying 'what does it mean to be latin'

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@ Tommy Knocks and Naijan

some of us West Africans are Bantu, some of us are not. I'd say most of us are not. I in particular am not. I am Ghanaian.

Most of West Africa, is Niger Congo which are related to Bantu people.

REMEMBER, Bantu is a language family...the confusion comes because many ignorant people use it as a racial/phenotypical categorization and thus label all Sub-Saharan Black Africans as "Bantu".

Bantu peoples are mostly Central Africa and Southern Africa with small parts of West Africa proper (particularly in deep South Nigeria bordering Cameroon)

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

some of us West Africans are Bantu, some of us are not. I'd say most of us are not. I in particular am not. I am Ghanaian. REMEMBER, Bantu is a language family...the confusion comes because many ignorant people use it as a racial/phenotypical categorization and thus label all Sub-Saharan Black Africans as "Bantu".

Bantu peoples are mostly Central Africa and Southern Africa with small parts of West Africa proper (particularly in deep South Nigeria bordering Cameroon)

you're west african and you're not bantu, and that's fine, but Im a west african bantu.

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

some of us West Africans are Bantu, some of us are not. I'd say most of us are not. I in particular am not. I am Ghanaian.

Most of West Africa, is Niger Congo which are related to Bantu people.

REMEMBER, Bantu is a language family...the confusion comes because many ignorant people use it as a racial/phenotypical categorization and thus label all Sub-Saharan Black Africans as "Bantu".

exactly what I've been saying

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Fear of a black man's civilization.:troll:
White people have a rich and deep history. they have conquered the known world TWICE in a 2000 year span.

They avenged their ancestors, crushed all their enemies, and granted freedom to those subjugated because they had guilty conscious. Not because the subjugated fought back.

Seems like black people just have the fantasy of Egypt and that's it. I mean who has more to gain by claiming Egypt? Blacks, who seem to be history's slaves and subjects or white people who conquered the planet, invented calculus and spread their culture across the world.

I'm not here to insult anyone. I mean... why should white people care about egypt when they have Rome, which was 1000 times more impressive and it conquered Egypt. Or what about Spain? who took out huge empires with a mere platoon of men. Or the British Empire, which took control of China, Ottoman territories and even India? 300 spartans took out 100,000 persians! I'm sure white people have enough to feel proud of without some conspiracy to deny blacks their claim on Egypt.

The Facts don't agree with the afrocentric version of history, so somehow it's a conspiracy. Ramses clearly has a Caucasoid shaped skull, and all Available evidence suggests that the royal family carried Y-dna R1b. That's not african in Orgin. My Y-dna is Closer to R1b than it is to E1 and I'm from asia.

Sun worship, Beer, Horse and carriage---these things all originated in Central Asia FIRST, and these are the things that Egypt was built on. Are Black people central Asians now? Get real. It defies logic.
Speaking as a white dude, I don't even get why it's that big of an issue. Pride should stem more from a person's individual achievements and traits, rather than collective pride. Why should I use the achievements of a select few whites that lived thousands of years ago to prop myself up? I didn't do those things, they did...

Even nationalism needs to be very tempered. Nevermind fighting over who's "ancestors" contributed the most to modern society. It won't make our dikks grow bigger. All races should enjoy the fruits of those ancestors' labour in peace and mutual respect.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Can't believe people are still having this debate. Egypt was a multiracial society not unlike today's Brazil or South Africa. It doesn't even matter though because there are 100% undoubtably black civilizations in Africa that rival Egypt. I know we're not going to stay silent on the Kushytes, whose language has still yet to be fully understood. or Great Zimbabwe, which had the highest man made structures outside of Egypt. People's knowledge of Africa shouldn't start and end with Egypt. The reason people talk about Egypt is because of how much influence it had on western civilization. But the fact of the matter is it only was able to have so much of an influence because of its close proximity to the Mediterranean. If Greece was next to Nigeria, we'd all be talking about whether the people of what is now Nigeria were black.