Why do white people deny that Ancient Egypt was black?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
A simple youtube or google search says otherwise.

Some images taken from an older post of mine.

King Tut's grandmother

4tiy.jpg

Failed attempt of whitewash

drawing.jpg

vs the real thing

15665.jpg

sety.jpg

actual.jpg

Menes

menes.jpg

Find me a serious academic university study that denies this...

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
A simple youtube or google search says otherwise.

Some images taken from an older post of mine.

King Tut's grandmother

4tiy.jpg

Failed attempt of whitewash

drawing.jpg

vs the real thing

15665.jpg

sety.jpg

actual.jpg

Menes

menes.jpg

im pretty sure as we all know egypt has always been mixed

you can go to museums everywhere and see egyptian art showing black and light skinned people

you can see mummies with african curly hair popping out of their crusty corpse and you can see mummies with long flowing obviously non african hair flowing from their rotted corpse :russ:

and not on some like google search shyt, many museums have actual mummies that you can go see with your own 2 eyes

they have already proven that for like the last 10 000 years there have always been light skinned people in north africa :usure:

the fuk is everybody trying to claim egypt for anyway:russ:

most people who try to spew a bunch of conspiracy shyt about egypt are almost always from the other side of africa as well :why:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
the quote was "white people don't even deny this"

I proved otherwise.

breh just because some white people deny it, doesn't mean white people as a whole deny it... that's a gross generalization... It's pretty much settled and consensus now that Ancient Egypt was a sub-saharan African population for the majority of its existence.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
im pretty sure as we all know egypt has always been mixed

you can go to museums everywhere and see egyptian art showing black and light skinned people

you can see mummies with african curly hair popping out of their crusty corpse and you can see mummies with long flowing obviously non african hair flowing from their rotted corpse :russ:

and not on some like google search shyt, many museums have actual mummies that you can go see with your own 2 eyes

they have already proven that for like the last 10 000 years there have always been light skinned people in north africa :usure:

the fuk is everybody trying to claim egypt for anyway:russ:

most people who try to spew a bunch of conspiracy shyt about egypt are almost always from the other side of africa as well :why:

really? :usure:

or did the light skinned egyptians come from mixing with invaders? You had the hyksos, babylonians, greeks, and romans that had their time in bc.

Also keep in mind that light skin does not necessarily mean mixing between black and white. the black man and woman makes all colors of the human family.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
breh just because some white people deny it, doesn't mean white people as a whole deny it... that's a gross generalization... It's pretty much settled and consensus now that Ancient Egypt was a sub-saharan African population for the majority of its existence.

I know, but you didn't say the majority of the white people, you simply said "white people don't even deny this". So thinking you was actually serious I proceeded with the proof. sry for the misunderstanding :manny:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I know, but you didn't say the majority of the white people, you simply said "white people don't even deny this". So thinking you was actually serious I proceeded with the proof. sry for the misunderstanding :manny:

nah its all good. the more that knowledge is out there the more it sinks in anyway. just because people dont deny it doesn't mean that they know it. keep postin :myman:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
thread is :pachaha:

swag in the 1st vid tho :mindblown: i gotta be related

Daps
Reppin
NULL
even when a white person says it, white people still won't accept it, because they don't want to accept that fact that math science and philosophy came from some nikkaz.

That fake ass bible is nothing but egyptian mythology repackaged.

When you say Amen, which means Most Trusted or Trusted one, you are actually giving praise to Amen-Re the god of the sun.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

I post this when I get into the discussion about egypt. Menes was the first pharaoh. The first dynasty was african no damn doubt about that. however, the later dynasties, like Ramsees were probably from the northern invaders. You have to remember, Egypt is 4,000 years old, humans migrate, so yes, they are right to some extent, invaders came in, stole the technology, bit off they swag, built bigger and better pyramids, but the fact remains....Egypt is of nubian/kush origin.

Just like in china, ganghis khan was from mongolia, and the qing dynasty were manchurians, but the fact remains, they adopt chinese culture.

If menes isn't proof of black origin I don't know what is.

They like to state that he's not todays west african (bantu people), but totally forgetting that west africans COME FROM east africans. West africans didn't move into west africa until about 1AD, that's 3,000 years after the first egyptian dynasty.

Daps
White people have a rich and deep history. they have conquered the known world TWICE in a 2000 year span.

They avenged their ancestors, crushed all their enemies, and granted freedom to those subjugated because they had guilty conscious. Not because the subjugated fought back.

Seems like black people just have the fantasy of Egypt and that's it. I mean who has more to gain by claiming Egypt? Blacks, who seem to be history's slaves and subjects or white people who conquered the planet, invented calculus and spread their culture across the world.

I'm not here to insult anyone. I mean... why should white people care about egypt when they have Rome, which was 1000 times more impressive and it conquered Egypt. Or what about Spain? who took out huge empires with a mere platoon of men. Or the British Empire, which took control of China, Ottoman territories and even India? 300 spartans took out 100,000 persians! I'm sure white people have enough to feel proud of without some conspiracy to deny blacks their claim on Egypt.

The Facts don't agree with the afrocentric version of history, so somehow it's a conspiracy. Ramses clearly has a Caucasoid shaped skull, and all Available evidence suggests that the royal family carried Y-dna R1b. That's not african in Orgin. My Y-dna is Closer to R1b than it is to E1 and I'm from asia.

Sun worship, Beer, Horse and carriage---these things all originated in Central Asia FIRST, and these are the things that Egypt was built on. Are Black people central Asians now? Get real. It defies logic.