why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
I have never in my whole life witnessed so much racism in one place as I have on this forum despite only looking at it for an hour or two.

I have asked 'what are you doing here cac...you know you're going to get sent to oblivion'

Please show me a single place where there are white people telling a black person they are not welcome and will get booted out.

Your white hatred is being stoked by OUR puppet masters who wish for us to kill each other, breed with each other and eventually destroy our individual racial identities leaving only THEM.
st0rmfr0nt.com :coffee:

Daps
Is it the white race that is using propaganda to make blacks breed with whites in order to destroy our racial identities?

Is it whites who have openly and repeatedly stated their desire to eradicate every race on earth making us all a blended coffee coloured nothingness leaving only whites to rule over the ruined rest?

Is it whites who are right now at the forefront of artificial intelligence that will in the coming years mean humans, both black and white, will be rendered unnecessary?

"We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. ******s love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage." Harold Wallace Rosenthal, The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview, 1976, by Charles A. Weisman, published June, 1992

He says he's smart. Is there someone here who is as smart as him and able to understand what is going on?

You started off wrong. You came in here insulting us asking us is it our nature to act like this or that, and now you want to try to pretend as if you didn't mean any harm

You started off with several racist statements so you can :camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
we've seen this over and over again.

Every single time someone comes and speaks on the truth regarding the reality of what's happening in the black community right now, instead of us looking at it and deciding to make a change:

we instead get mad and upset.

what's that about? :francis:
You're trolling, a sambo, or an idiot, or all three. Stop making threads until you want to get serious.

One star.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
what is "excessive"?

if the problem is here, has been here for generations and ppl doing this sweet talk and sugary coating of it hasn't fixed it yet:

then maybe it's time for some excessive stuff
like acting like blacks who commit crimes or participate in behavior common for people in poverty are a different, lower breed of "black" or excessively chastising a black persons moral failures and attributing their actions to their race

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe what you have now in the black community is a trend for violence, sexism, gang warfare and white hatred. I do not believe that is entirely down to the natural inclinations of black people. We humans are all puppets to greater or lesser degrees. What you have now is what the elites ordered. They wanted you to degrade yourselves. 'The elites' does not equate to 'whites'. The reason why black celebrities are generally nasty, sleazy, thuggish underclass types is because they want the black population of American to be nasty, sleazy, thuggish, underclass types with a propensity for violence.

It's called social conditioning you stupid fukk.

Minorities in general are often portrayed in the media in a negative light especially in the news. Even in TV shows, movies, and ads, whites play the role of the hero or normal characters while minorities play a caricature of themselves.

People like you are too stupid to realize this.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
godfather1-moe-fredo-2.jpg

OP, you're my brother and I love you. But don't ever take sides against the family again....ever