Why do these bad broads stay messing with disguting looking butch lesbos

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cuz beneath it all they still want a man.

Basically,gives me hope:to:...shell be back:myman: I have no respect for that relationship and I'm definitly lookin to break that up:russ:....I find goin the "friend" route actually is the better way to go to pull them types outta the arms of these butch bytches:youngsabo:they lower them defenses,had a chick like that I remind of just one of her brothers which is normally a deathwish,next thing I know I'm fukin:obama:....or she coulda just been a sick freak who would fuk one of her brothers too:ohhh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically Lesbians can't be dimes?:mjpls:

Any of you Coli Psychologists have a diagnosis for this? Fine Black Male with not so fine looking Queen?
KerryRhodeHollywood_Text-Messages_MissJia-500x442.jpg

:scusthov: all ima say is most dudes will fuk anybody first and foremost,second of all they at least got the equipment they are bot(I'm not finishing this sentence:snoop:)....but a woman gettin with a woman who looks like a dude who gotta use a strap on to please is just:what:....just date a dude?why wouldn't she?oh she scared of getting her feelins hurt:sadbron: scary azz bytches:pachaha:...the more ridiculous scenario is a dude fukin wit a tranny who had the full operation,that's how dumb that butch lesbian shyt is.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
not a woman...but i'll give it a shot...

just look at the threads in here everyday...:manny:

yall for the most part are disrespectful...think being nice=simping :dead:...and some of you seem to hate women on top of that...

maybe thats where some of you are going wrong...:manny:
Studs cheat and go upside their girls heads more than men, what are you talking about? What most studs do is try to be an alpha male times ten and do everything in access compared to males to compensate for not having a d*ick. All of the lesbian women I know get dogged regularly by studs. If anything, it's because studs know how to get into a woman's head because at the end of the day they're still a woman themselves.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Maybe men need to eat more p*ssy and use strap-ons too.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
them bytches always creep for a mean peice
of dikk every now and then but know this my nikkas...
nobody knows how to please p*ssy like somebody that
was born with one....

a0yqua.jpg

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I still don't get it..if these butches were men, they would be looking like ugly ass men..they would basically look like a broke ass cee Lo..how could they pull these bad bytches is beyond my comprehension..people say it's because they know how to please a women..well I bet some ugly ass bytch knows how to please me more than a bad bytch,,,but I'm still not gonna be fukking with some ugly ass bytch or be walking around in public with the hoe..that's what I ain't gonna do..I'd rather be seen with the baddest bytch that's wack in the bed than some ugly ass sexual pleasing hoe in public..

These lesbo bad bytches must not have any self respect/confidence..

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I still don't get it..if these butches were men, they would be looking like ugly ass men..they would basically look like a broke ass cee Lo..how could they pull these bad bytches is beyond my comprehension..people say it's because they know how to please a women..well I bet some ugly ass bytch knows how to please me more than a bad bytch,,,but I'm still not gonna be fukking with some ugly ass bytch or be walking around in public with the hoe..that's what I ain't gonna do..I'd rather be seen with the baddest bytch that's wack in the bed than some ugly ass sexual pleasing hoe in public..

These lesbo bad bytches must not have any self respect/confidence..
i think those chicks want 'manly' dykes..so the uglier the better
Only some of them fukk with pretty dykes..

crazy cause i used to know this lightskinned dyke who was playing for our team for a long ass time..married and all
bytch showed me old photos in dresses and skirts and they were :noah:

now she rocking fitteds,cornrows and shyt

:snoop:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
:scusthov: all ima say is most dudes will fuk anybody first and foremost,second of all they at least got the equipment they are bot(I'm not finishing this sentence:snoop:)....but a woman gettin with a woman who looks like a dude who gotta use a strap on to please is just:what:....just date a dude?why wouldn't she?oh she scared of getting her feelins hurt:sadbron: scary azz bytches:pachaha:...the more ridiculous scenario is a dude fukin wit a tranny who had the full operation,that's how dumb that butch lesbian shyt is.

Some people are just not sexually or emotionally attracted to the opposite sex, you have dudes who date womanly men it's still not the same thing as being with a women:beli:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people are just not sexually or emotionally attracted to the opposite sex, you have dudes who date womanly men it's still not the same thing as being with a women:beli:

Stop being so rational and logical, this thread is hilarious. :russ:

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't read a whole thread but being with a bisexual woman I know for sure most the time it's the tongue game of the dude bytch and whatever positive qualities they have as a person.

If you are a good nikka and serious about dating a bad lesbo bytch and you have the qualities mentioned above you may have a shot

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ninjas that populate this site are dumb as a bricks.

Allow me to throw in my two cents:

Lesbians come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Most of you are too ignorant and too stupid to see that.

Snoop from the Wire is NOT the only type of lesbian. There are quite a few Megan Good/Lauren London types out here as well. These women are no more attracted to men than the Snoop type.

Yes, there are some lesbians who've had kids by men. However, there are also lesbians who have denied their sexuality out of fear, shame and homophobia within the black community. <---Many of these folks have kids.

Some of you ask what have we done WRONG as (BLACK) men? For the sake of this question let's assume SOME of these women are rejecting men because you've done wrong as men (just hypothetically speaking).

It wouldn't take a rocket science to SEE exactly what you've done WRONG as (BLACK) men...

You got a whole bunch of ninjas who are anti-marriage, broke as hell, living in their mama's basement, complaining about Gold-diggers even though they broke as hell, got several out of wedlock kids, often times can't keep a "good" job, treat education like the AIDS virus, show no signs of trying to better themselves, don't give two shyts about the needs or desires of women and they walk around with a d!ck and think that's the only thing necessary to prove one is a man. While on the other side...

Snoop from the wire and her girls are coming with their own homes, cars, money, they're not afraid to commit, if they had the legal right to marry many of them probably would marry, most don't come with the baggage of babymamas, studies have shown that lesbians raise well-adjusted kids so there is no fear of being a single mother with them (as they will take of the kids you have from a previous relationship and those you have together), takes care of the chick's sexual AND EMOTIONAL needs, and generally makes a more stable partner.

Ummmm.....given the question y'all asked and the adjectives up above...it's safe to say Snoop and them are winning. :heh::salute::win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

yall for the most part are disrespectful...think being nice=simping :dead:...and some of you seem to hate women on top of that...

You are one of the few posters on this site that I actually like. Kudos to you for pointing out the obvious. :salute:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

My nig...

Other Men be messing shyt up to the point where you have no choice but to think that way...

How is a broad going to take you seriously,when she got 5 other nikkas that will suck the bunion on her toes just to say they were with her??

She will already have the foundation for entitlement....

I refuse to "compete"for a female...

nikkas dont have standards and put women on the pedestal...

Thats rigging the game